Decisions, decisions... (BRP, Cherohala Skyway, Tail of the Dragon)

RAA in Maggie Valley is the 19 - 21 of june, it would be great to meet the Mexican chaser and buy him a beer, or 2, hang in there for an extra week:)

I’ll ask you now and I’ll ask you again over beers: Let’s see your papers!

But in all seriousness, it would be wonderful to meet you after all these years, Lupe.

I’ll ask you now and I’ll ask you again over beers: Let’s see your papers!

But in all seriousness, it would be wonderful to meet you after all these years, Lupe.
We will be there, hope you can hang in there little longer, not very often i have the chance to meet a legend, this is my chance:)

I guess our ride this year will be from Las Vegas to Prescott Az then to Miami Oklahoma and then ride the Ozarks for a few days then north west to north western Montana where it touches the Canada border at Glacier National Park and then down thru Utah back home to Vegas. We have friends along this route we can stay with and visit. Maybe next year we will get to Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia.

Well there are lots of pull offs you can’t do on rockett sbd you wont be hitting you top end by any means- toom for thought. I’ll be riding that way next weekend. Pretty flat were im at. Cant wait to get into some hills again!! I miss myns in south and northwest usa

I guess our ride this year will be from Las Vegas to Prescott Az then to Miami Oklahoma and then ride the Ozarks for a few days then north west to north western Montana where it touches the Canada border at Glacier National Park and then down thru Utah back home to Vegas. We have friends along this route we can stay with and visit. Maybe next year we will get to Tennessee, North Carolina and Virginia.

Make sure you ride Arizona State Hwy 89A from Prescott through Jerome to Sedona - you won't regret it. Also call ahead in case you have into the sun road. Doesn't open till later 'cause of snow. Another must. While up that way do Beartooth Hwy (Wyoming). Let us know how it turns out!!
Be safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Also gor ozarks if you go online or have tourism buearu msilbyou hard copy- there are very bike oriented- they send book of rides telling approx how long , number of turns, things along the way etc
Great riding!

Back