• CAFE554E-2F78-4C8D-B636-4234384361DE.jpeg
    CAFE554E-2F78-4C8D-B636-4234384361DE.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 3
  • A9BD2452-21C3-4C0C-B3C3-8FB3443DAD7E.jpeg
    A9BD2452-21C3-4C0C-B3C3-8FB3443DAD7E.jpeg
    308 KB · Views: 3
70EFA2EC-2D2A-4DE7-9DB1-612A3D103D14.jpeg
C88FFE6C-8A5D-4608-BECF-53F0F8E88A4B.jpeg

I’m just a little further south of you in Key West for the week!! Saw a couple of nice spring breakers down at lagerheads beach bar!! I know I’m a pervert.

I remember the day I became an official 'dirty ol' man' clearly... My bride had gotten me a subscription to Playboy shortly after we got married and moved to Montana... and years later I'm holding the college edition fresh from the mailbox. Before I breached the plastic I called my daughter, who was in college, and asked... "Are you in here?" to which she replied, "No Dad... I was was asked but said No..." WHEW! :D ...considered asking if any of them were her friends... but thought better of it... :roll:o_O:roll:
-MIG

Last edited:
The closest I have been to any oysters is Blue Oyster Cult. They were pretty good

I like heat applied to my food prior to consumption. My FAVORITE cooked meal taken from the water is the cow standing in a stream... medium rare is fine... :roll::thumbsup::roll:
The only thing I enjoy raw is...oh wait... that's a different forum... :sneaky:
-MIG

What's the overall attitude like in the crowds Grumpy? I'd love to get over there one day, the biggest decision is if I go with a mate or the wife...

Well...I have been between Bike Week and Biketoberfest in the fall 10-12 times. Not once did I ever see a fight. With all the testosterone flowing along with alcohol I think thats amazing! I have found the people there always very nice and often will strike up a convo with you! Even in the crowds where there are wall to wall bodies peeps are good. Also the festivities are not limited to just Daytona. Much biker related stuff goes on in Ormond Beach, Port Orange, and a lesser amount in Deltona and Deland. I say go and experience it and if you do PM me. If I'm there I can take you around to the "must see's".

Well...I have been between Bike Week and Biketoberfest in the fall 10-12 times. Not once did I ever see a fight. With all the testosterone flowing along with alcohol I think thats amazing! I have found the people there always very nice and often will strike up a convo with you! Even in the crowds where there are wall to wall bodies peeps are good. Also the festivities are not limited to just Daytona. Much biker related stuff goes on in Ormond Beach, Port Orange, and a lesser amount in Deltona and Deland. I say go and experience it and if you do PM me. If I'm there I can take you around to the "must see's".

Can't wait till next year after our move to Miami this fall! :D
-MIG

Back