Dave Platt "shotgun" pipes

Not sure how the Shotgun compare with the outlaws I have ? Mixed experiences here with DP, but speaking personally , I'm really pleased with mine . I've had them a while now and they are holding up well . They polish up good as new ! Just about to mate mine with a set of CES headers , booked in with the Dyno on the 30th of April so will keep you posted . Decel pop with the outlaws is more of a decel flashbang quite impressive in the dark !

I picked up a set of these second hand and have had them ceramic coated satin black, going on today :) (can't afford headers yet but soon...........hopefully..........when Alicia leaves home :confused:)

It will be just like a bowl of rice bubbles with milk - Snap, Crackle and Pop;):D

Not sure how the Shotgun compare with the outlaws I have ? Mixed experiences here with DP, but speaking personally , I'm really pleased with mine . I've had them a while now and they are holding up well . They polish up good as new ! Just about to mate mine with a set of CES headers , booked in with the Dyno on the 30th of April so will keep you posted . Decel pop with the outlaws is more of a decel flashbang quite impressive in the dark !
I am hearing you Nat. I loved mine but the neighbours didn't like them as much as me when I went to work at 0430h each morning. Nice pipes though

I am hearing you Nat. I loved mine but the neighbours didn't like them as much as me when I went to work at 0430h each morning. Nice pipes though
:eek: 4.30 . Bloody hell that's still night time! I can understand how that could be a problem . If I am leaving early or late , I push my bike out of the bat cave and down the road slightly outside of the fellas house who let's his little rat of a dog **** on me lawn , then I give it beans . Karmas a ***** ! :sneaky:

Get ready to supply your neighbours with earplugs. I have heard @Nat67 pipes - and most everybody local did too.

What headers will you use?

I'm sticking with the stock ones for the moment, I'm new to the R3 scene, so was more interested in the sound and the look for now. As I get more used to it's acceleration and torque I may start to look at the headers. TBH, my next step will be the rear shocks. They live up to their name....shocking! Years of being in the front row of a rugby scrum has taken it's toll on my back and I find the OEM shocks really jarring over patched up/potholed Brit roads. I will be after advice on which ones are recommended by you lot soon!:thumbsup:

Back