Dave Platt "shotgun" pipes

Not sure how the Shotgun compare with the outlaws I have ? Mixed experiences here with DP, but speaking personally , I'm really pleased with mine . I've had them a while now and they are holding up well . They polish up good as new ! Just about to mate mine with a set of CES headers , booked in with the Dyno on the 30th of April so will keep you posted . Decel pop with the outlaws is more of a decel flashbang quite impressive in the dark !

I don't think the Shotguns are as loud as the Outlaws, plus the pipes exit sideways from the bike, better for MOT* day! (* = annual Govt. roadworthy test)

I don't think the Shotguns are as loud as the Outlaws, plus the pipes exit sideways from the bike, better for MOT* day! (* = annual Govt. roadworthy test)
I'm lucky in the mot stakes , I have a tame tester , he registers my bike in , starts the clock, a coffee and a chinwag and when the obligatory 20 mins is up , he gives me my ticket and I'm on my way . If only everything in life was as simple ay? ;)

More like the hookers Pimp...lol

Ha bloody ha:)

shotgun pipes.jpeg
Pic of said pipes, right hand side looks the same,( not my bike )

I was a prop U14As at school and an ANU uni knock out carnival fill-in, but how are we meant to remember such trifling issues as loose or tight. I was there to push and stomp as we crushed and ran over them, or the mug facing a wall of oncoming barbarians seeking to cross my try-line.;):D:eek:

Ah its coming back - I think I was a 'tight-head' as I remember lots of silly 'loose - head' opposition trying to knee or punch my face in! ;):D

Back