dagored

.020 Over
New member here,From san jose,ca have been rideing for 40 years now,Have a 2005 Red Rocket set up as a solo bagger,corbin bags and seat,windvest screen,maddog pipes,Works performance shocks,etc,Other bikes are a Trackmaster xs 650 yamaha street tracker,1979 OR 390 Husqvarna for dirt,A 1976 TT500 Yamaha for on and off road rideing,Occupation R/D Machinest,Age 50 plus,I have owned about 30 different bikes over the years The Rocket is the best road bike of all of them,:D

Welcome !!!!

I'll bet its warm there :D.... I want to be warm again.

We hope to hear more from ya!!

Tomo

Dagorad......Welcome aboard. We can never get enough members who love riding and sharing experiences, stories, jokes and information. When you have time, share a few photos of the beast.

FLIP...... I'm investing in a new adult diaper. I never trusted the name - Depends....... I'm naming it either ForSure's or Definately's. Seemed like a better named marketing ploy and would give the wearer a greater sense of guaranteed protection. I'll get a test pair to Tomo for his personal evalution.

Last edited:
This has to be one of the most dysfunctional groups on the net...:eek:

Really Dagored... we can be normal at times...

Hello Dagored,

Feel free to take advantage of everything we have to offer. Don't overlook the fast, friendly way you can create your very own photo album. Hope to see some pics of your shiite and stuff.

Don't be a stranger.:)

Last edited:
Back