Every corbin I have ever sat on was considerably less than soft. I am surprised you are buying one.

I have to do something...going to try out their product and if it doesn't work out I will sell it and it's off to Russell daylong

Every corbin I have ever sat on was considerably less than soft. I am surprised you are buying one.
I have to do something...going to try out their product and if it doesn't work out I will sell it and it's off to Russell daylong
when you first sit on it it does feel very firm and they say it takes quite some miles to bed in I actually found it only took a couple of hundred Km's and I now can ride all day with no discomfort whereas any Triumph seat and I have tried them ALL, became uncomfortable after only an hour at best, which is largely caused by the fact they tend to push you forward so there is a shear effect on the butt muscles and they are to soft, The Corbin sits you back and cradles you, the memory foam does the rest over time to mold itself to your but, so dont go by first short term impressions and you will love it

Bought a Corbin Dual Tour one week prior to RAA IX. Both my wife and I enjoyed it, comfort for each.

My TBS has a Corbin seat. Even after all this time it is hard when you first sit on it. The first 10 minutes you begin to wonder how will your butt take this for a 300 mile ride. Then you kind of just forget about it. Well 300 miles later you are amazed by the fact your butt doesn't hurt at all. I'm sold on them.

1998 Triumph Thunderbird Sport 1.jpg

My TBS has a Corbin seat. Even after all this time it is hard when you first sit on it. The first 10 minutes you begin to wonder how will your butt take this for a 300 mile ride. Then you kind of just forget about it. Well 300 miles later you are amazed by the fact your butt doesn't hurt at all. I'm sold on them.

1998 Triumph Thunderbird Sport 1.jpg

Nice bike you got there. One similar for sale here in Australia , bloke wants $17,500 AUD for it .. not a cent less he reckons. Be a long time finding a buyer me thinks .. sell for around the $8,000-$10,000 mark. Hard to find though.

I was planning on selling mine. To do so I just put the factory exhaust on it to make it more appealing to collectors. No pictures yet, but we all know what that looks like. I am surprised how much more I like the bike with the factory exhaust. The D&D look cool and remind me of the X 75 Hurricane. Now that the factory pipes are on, I'm kind of toying with keeping her. But I'm wishy-washy about it right now. I would definitely sell for $4000 US dollars for her and help with getting to a shipper to OZ if you are interested Tomcat.

Bill.

I was planning on selling mine. To do so I just put the factory exhaust on it to make it more appealing to collectors. No pictures yet, but we all know what that looks like. I am surprised how much more I like the bike with the factory exhaust. The D&D look cool and remind me of the X 75 Hurricane. Now that the factory pipes are on, I'm kind of toying with keeping her. But I'm wishy-washy about it right now. I would definitely sell for $4000 US dollars for her and help with getting to a shipper to OZ if you are interested Tomcat.

Bill.

Yep I'm interested .. how many owners has it had ?.. and how many miles has the bike on it mate ?

33,000 ish. As far as I know I'm number 3. New Avon Storm II tires. 100 miles or so on them. I have the low handle bars and the bar end mirrors if you want them.

TC we really hi-jacked this thread. We will move to PM and email.

Sorry Morris. BTW: You are going to love the Corbin seat. Give it a chance by riding for more than an hour at a time, and it needs a little break in time.

Last edited:
Back