CORBIN Fairing serious questions

So Jake can't you just take it off and leave the x mount installed? I like riding naked too. I'm interested in the fairing for long trips not daily riding.

to Greg

you know it buddy. Eureka springs in the Fall. It should be a good little get together huh? You commin in with "sunshine" and the rest? How far is Native from you? Come to think of it, theres a small army of you guys from Texas on Rockets now ain't there. I Pm'ed jakesboss for details. take care. skip

Skip: It says Greg is 396.92 miles from me! :D Or so says mapquest! Are you two going to Tahoe?

I have an old friend that lives in Theodosia, Missouri. I love that part of the country, nice twisties there! 8)

Native One

Re: to Greg

skip said:
you know it buddy. Eureka springs in the Fall. It should be a good little get together huh? You commin in with "sunshine" and the rest? How far is Native from you? Come to think of it, theres a small army of you guys from Texas on Rockets now ain't there. I Pm'ed jakesboss for details. take care. skip

Skip, what is happening at Eureka Springs and where/when is the event? I need to add a southwest ride to my calendar.

To Gasket and Native

Gasket, Its the third annual "Rockets Across America" we're all gonna meet in Eureka Springs Arkansas this year. I wanted Talahina, the Texas guys all seemed to want the hill country of Texas, so somebody suggested Eureka Springs, and everybody agreed. It's the First weekend of September I believe. Search on the .net site for RAA. Come on guys, I really want to put faces with names and logins. If you're in either North America, or Canada, come on down.

Native, Its only a hop, skip, and a jump for you, whats alittle ole ride like that on a Rocket? 5 hrs tops?

I'm gonna try to make the new ulm ride, (if I don't HAVE to work).
That or the rapture is about the only thing that would keep me away.

Y'all take care, ride safe. skip

Skip: I'll do everything I can to be there! Just keep me posted on the information I need. I'll go to the website also and take a peek! It'll also give me a chance to take a day or two in advance maybe and go to Tahlequah, OK on the way, then it's just a stones throw to Eureka Springs. :)

Native One

Talaquah?

Talaquah is only a stones throw away from me, about 1 & 1/2 Hrs.
ever get up this way for any of the powwows?
Calvacade is commin in another month or two, thats always a blast.

Oh yea, before I forget it I better post this update.

MOMMA SAID NO FLEETLINER FOR ME RIGHT NOW.

Her exact words were, you spend too much money on that ****
motorcycle. Didn't you just get a new tank so you could paint it?
What about them saddlebags, and bla bla bla... I'm sure there was more, but the general gist of the conversation was numbing my brain, so I quit listening when I figured out she was nixing my new fleetliner. So I PM'ed jakesboss and broke it to him, so there's a perfectly good fleetliner up for grabs. Y'all ride safe and have fun I'm going rideing...skip

I thought NightRider stole my ****ed bike until I saw that J & M thingie on the handlebars and the "never get lost" item behind the tach. I still used the old fashioned map.

Native One

Back