COOL DO-DADS!

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I have recently picked up a couple doo-dads that have made my traveling better and I thought I would share them.

1) Gooloo GP180 jump starter power bank

This thingy is kewl! This battery pack powers and charges almost anything.
Besides starting my dead batteries, It has charged my cell, Go Pro and Sena S10.
It runs my mini tire compressor (see below) and even has enough power to operate my C-Pap when I needed a roadside nap!

2) Dynoplug Micro Pro Inflator
Amazon.com: dynaplug micro pro

This little compressor actually works and takes up very little cargo space!

I've got several of the jump starters (different brands) and they are incredible. I take them with me on the bikes, ATVs and snowmobiles. I keep one in my car and one in my FJ Cruiser and then definitely come in handy.

That jumpstarter looks interesting.
Do you know what the Cold cranking amps are. I can't find it in any of the online descriptions.

Yesterday my five year old OEM bat fired up fine at 35F for the trip to work; but failed to turn over at the same temp when I started home.
It was time for a new battery anyway; but it would have been nice to change it in my garage instead of the parking lot.

I have recently picked up a couple doo-dads that have made my traveling better and I thought I would share them.

1) Gooloo GP180 jump starter power bank

This thingy is kewl! This battery pack powers and charges almost anything.
Besides starting my dead batteries, It has charged my cell, Go Pro and Sena S10.
It runs my mini tire compressor (see below) and even has enough power to operate my C-Pap when I needed a roadside nap!

2) Dynoplug Micro Pro Inflator
Amazon.com: dynaplug micro pro

This little compressor actually works and takes up very little cargo space!

Bull, how long does it take that inflator to get the rear tire up to riding pressure?

Do you know what the Cold cranking amps are. I can't find it in any of the online descriptions.

Yesterday my five year old OEM bat fired up fine at 35F for the trip to work; but failed to turn over at the same temp when I started home.
It was time for a new battery anyway; but it would have been nice to change it in my garage instead of the parking lot.

Five year old battery:eek: you must be related to our resident cheeeeepskate Fred.:D

The ones I have vary from 400-600 amps. I used one of them to jump start a V-8 pickup, an ATV and my H-D - all before I recharged it..

Five year old battery:eek: you must be related to our resident cheeeeepskate Fred.:D

I think the word is 'frugal'.:cautious:
Aah, who am I kiddn; I'm a cheap bastard.

I usually don't go more than a couple of days without riding the bike; summer or winter. The battery always spun just fine...till it didn't.
Five years isn't anything to complain about, but not really that long of a life for a battery that's used and charged on a regular basis.
YMMV

Scott

Back