Considering a Rocket vs an Indian

I think there is a picture of my 1970 Royal Enfield series 2 Interceptor in the gallery here. What a beautiful bike.

It was a monstrous bike in 1970. Now it is toy like. Bad toy like ... with those dual leading shoe brakes. Sigh ...

Geez! Get a room already!!

I KNOW who took that pic in your avatar!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:
IMG_1419.JPG

Last edited:
I think there is a picture of my 1970 Royal Enfield series 2 Interceptor in the gallery here. What a beautiful bike.

It was a monstrous bike in 1970. Now it is toy like. Bad toy like ... with those dual leading shoe brakes. Sigh ...

PLEASE POST!

They say a picture is worth 1000 words so here you go.

I liked the Darkhorse. The style, the ride the sound of pipes and the comfort.

I have taken multiple and long 20 mile test rides on a few different bikes. My friends Indian Springfield, a Triumph R3 touring, an Indian Vintage and a Triumph R3 Roadster.

As much as I liked everything about the Indian I LOVE ❤️ the Rocket !!

I have a few things up in the air financial that I need to get settled as I want to buy outright and not finance. I am hoping to be pulling the trigger next month on a Roadster.

Thanks everyone

I liked the Darkhorse. The style, the ride the sound of pipes and the comfort.

I have taken multiple and long 20 mile test rides on a few different bikes. My friends Indian Springfield, a Triumph R3 touring, an Indian Vintage and a Triumph R3 Roadster.

As much as I liked everything about the Indian I LOVE ❤️ the Rocket !!

I have a few things up in the air financial that I need to get settled as I want to buy outright and not finance. I am hoping to be pulling the trigger next month on a Roadster.

Thanks everyone

Well it happened today. I happened upon a gently used 2014 Roadster with 1600 miles on it. I could not drive to Arizona fast enough to get it on a trailer.

$11,500.00

Triumph bags
Windshield
Sissy bar and backrest
Highway and crash bars front and back
Dain exhaust
Battery tender
Custom Corbin seat (and original)
Air horn
And tool bag

Back