Considering a Rocket vs an Indian

IMG_0851.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
IMG_0853.JPG
Well it happened today. I happened upon a gently used 2014 Roadster with 1600 miles on it. I could not drive to Arizona fast enough to get it on a trailer.

$11,500.00

Triumph bags
Windshield
Sissy bar and backrest
Highway and crash bars front and back
Dain exhaust
Battery tender
Custom Corbin seat (and original)
Air horn
And tool bag

Pictures added. I'll put more on tomorrow when I clean it up after 600 miles in the rain.

First, congratulations on the beautiful new bike!

Just for future reference in case the bike does get hauled from time to time, it would be worth adding a chock at the front of the trailer.

And, more importantly, the kickstand is not intended to support the bike in this way or take the dynamic loading as the trailer takes the road forces. Most trailers have pretty poor suspensions, and every road bump will be transmitted to the kickstand. Since the bike is secured, every bump will seriously overload the stand, since it is designed to hold the static weight of the bike.

So get a chock, and secure the bike with the kickstand up. Or better still, may the bike never see the floor of a trailer again as long as it lives :thumbsup:.

Congrats on your new steed and well done for buying the fastest colour. Just got to lose the giant pane of glass up front and you can do some decent riding!

I plan on taking it off for every day riding. Is there a quick release on off option mount that I can get?

Just the four bolts, two on each side that I know of. It'll take you longer to find your wrenches than it will to actually pull it off

First, congratulations on the beautiful new bike!

Just for future reference in case the bike does get hauled from time to time, it would be worth adding a chock at the front of the trailer.

And, more importantly, the kickstand is not intended to support the bike in this way or take the dynamic loading as the trailer takes the road forces. Most trailers have pretty poor suspensions, and every road bump will be transmitted to the kickstand. Since the bike is secured, every bump will seriously overload the stand, since it is designed to hold the static weight of the bike.

So get a chock, and secure the bike with the kickstand up. Or better still, may the bike never see the floor of a trailer again as long as it lives :thumbsup:.
7"]First, congratulations on the beautiful new bike!

So get a chock, and secure the bike with the kickstand up. Or better still, may the bike never see the floor of a trailer again as long as it lives :thumbsup:.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with the side stand comment,i have never been a fan of those teeny weeny ratchet straps ,the 3inch ones with a proper ratchet are ok but nothing beats a decent rope with half hitches and a double truckies knot ,except a set of chains and ratchet dog, but for bikes I always secure the front wheel and tie down via the bars depressing the suspension only slightly this will keep the ropes tight and allow the suspension to absorb the bumps and one rope at the back wheel to prevent lateral movement

Or better still, may the bike never see the floor of a trailer again as long as it lives :thumbsup:.[/QUOTE]could not agree more
Arizona to Las Cruces N.M. ?should have flown over and rode back

I plan on taking it off for every day riding. Is there a quick release on off option mount that I can get?

I've got the sports screen on mine which does a cracking job all year round. Doesn't stand out like a sore thumb either.

New Grill.JPG

Back