1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
I waited to the last to post this because I did not want to interfere with the MV soiree.

About 9 of us are meeting in Pagosa Springs, CO on the 20th. On the 21st we shall commence a 6 day tour of ALL the good stuff around CO.
I have the itinerary (routes & hotels) all set up for anyone interested.
Just PM me your Email.
All are welcome!

I waited to the last to post this because I did not want to interfere with the MV soiree.

About 9 of us are meeting in Pagosa Springs, CO on the 20th. On the 21st we shall commence a 6 day tour of ALL the good stuff around CO.
Just PM me your Email.
All are welcome!
Pagosa Springs maybe hour and half from my house is some awesome rides in this area well worth the trip here and ride.Sadly I will be working first 5 days or so of this ride but,like I told you Steve I will meet you in Montrose so we can ride a few extra days like we talked about will have 7 days off so maybe 5 extra days if you guys can stay that later.Are you riding or trailing down where you leaving the truck ,trailer?got room here if you need it.My back yard so know of a few good rides if any one interested

Kong is on the trailer ready to go.
While prepping Kong, I found someone had snuck in and climbed aboard all on her own!
I reckon the 3 year old girl will more likely be the motor rider than the 9 year old boy.
Gia-Rider.jpg

Just PM me your Email.
All are welcome!
Do you know that is where I watched the first man walk on the moon? I was 12 with my parents on vacation. I will be going to MV but my daughter lives in Winter Park and I will be going to Colorado in August. Maybe a quick meet up then?

Last edited:
Do you know that is where I watched the first man walk on the moon? I was 12 with my parents on vacation. I will be going to MV but my daughter lives in Winter Park and I will be going to Colorado in August. Maybe a quick meet up then?
where abouts in colo.?august when?

where abouts in colo.?august when?
Right now just want to get through MV. I have a window in Aug. to visit while grandkids are out of school. I'll keep in touch and in July can get something together.

Shall be riding Canada then and Leakey, Texas in October. Come to RAA West in Leakey.

Back