@CrzystghndKC My little brother, riding bud Earl and myself will be in CO August 17th for a week of riding. Unfortunately due to time constraints we are having to fly out and rent bikes. Would rather have my R3t, but that's life. Hey, at least I will be back in the Rockies on 2 wheels for the first time in 32 years :thumbsup:

@breeze was planning on hitting you with a pm before stumbling into this thread.

@CrzystghndKC My little brother, riding bud Earl and myself will be in CO August 17th for a week of riding. Unfortunately due to time constraints we are having to fly out and rent bikes. Would rather have my R3t, but that's life. Hey, at least I will be back in the Rockies on 2 wheels for the first time in 32 years :thumbsup:

@breeze was planning on hitting you with a pm before stumbling into this thread.
please do but hit easy I"m a light weight,bring my sister with you she lives in Apex,flying in to denver I
'm guessing?

please do but hit easy I"m a light weight,bring my sister with you she lives in Apex,flying in to denver I
'm guessing?

Yep, flying and renting. We're just getting the itinerary sorted, will give you a shout once it's a little more solid.

Don't think the wife is going to want me bringing anyone's sister with me.:eek::eek::eek:

what"cha *****ing about? not that far away from you got a place to stay when you get here as long as you need/want

Maggie Valley gonna get what’s left of my spare change for awhile + the time off of work. @BillB ’s August trip might afford me the time frame but idk bout the $$$’s
Then there’s Leakey?
But I’d rather come up there n Leakey might not work out anyway with grandtwins due to arrive bout the same time.
Last year was such a terrible year. This year will be so much better but fitting it all is may not be feasible
:banghead: We’ll hafta see
Thank for the always available offer!

Back