Clear indicator lenses?

Bought these and installed them a few years back. IMG_0406 (1).JPG IMG_0420 (1).JPG IMG_0415 (1).JPG Figured that they would be brighter than stock but they are not.

Anyone know where I can get some clear lenses for my 16’ Roadster (UK)

Bit of a thread bump here but did you get any? I have looked at the link in second post and they don't have the clear any longer, only smoked and the postage is expensive, not forgetting you will likely get charged VAT as well.

Google threw up SquareDeals UK who do Triumph bits and are, as it happened, 2 miles from me. Spoke to him, he said they had them 3 years ago and the google search hasn't been updated. He bought 500 sets and sold out almost instantly.

So, any more leads? Did anyone buy some? Particularly in the UK.

Cheers.

Bit of a thread bump here but did you get any? I have looked at the link in second post and they don't have the clear any longer, only smoked and the postage is expensive, not forgetting you will likely get charged VAT as well.

Google threw up SquareDeals UK who do Triumph bits and are, as it happened, 2 miles from me. Spoke to him, he said they had them 3 years ago and the google search hasn't been updated. He bought 500 sets and sold out almost instantly.

So, any more leads? Did anyone buy some? Particularly in the UK.

Cheers.
Nope!

Nicely done sir!! Free shipping world wide too, ordered!

Knew they were the same as the Bonneville but the shipping on the first link (start of thread) was killing the deal for me, thanks Kojack, who loves yer baby!! (Telly Savalas, Kojak, you get it? :thumbsup:)

You are very welcome! Always happy to help. Yeah, free shipping!! I had found them on a German website a while back and they wanted 45 Euro plus shipping to the US!! Oh no no, not paying $100+ US for 4 pieces of plastic.

The USA Supplier is much cheaper but should still check Customs and postage costs depending on your location.
Also note earlier post above that despite listing they are not for sale any longer at Squaredeals UK, but their NEW Bonnie T100 set listing may be available in the UK for double the price of the USA listed version.

Triumph Rocket III, Clear Turn Signal Lenses: Classic and Roadster with 'DOME' Style Lenses
£34.99

Triumph Bonneville, SE, T100, Thruxton and Scrambler Clear Lens Conversion Kit: Rear Stop Tail & Four Indicators.
£49.99
Triumph Bonneville, SE, T100, Thruxton and Scrambler Clear Lens Conversion Kit: Rear Stop Tail & Four Indicators.

triumph-bonneville-se-t100-thruxton-and-scrambler-clear-lens-conversion-kit-rear-stop-tail-four-indicators.-33660-p[ekm]300x240[ekm].jpg

Tail Light Turn Signals Indicators Lens Bulbs Set Triumph Bonneville SE T100, Clear

US$34.88
Tail Light Turn Signals Indicators Lens Bulbs Set Triumph Bonneville SE T100, Clear

TL-447-Clear-1__01533.1499674567.1280.1280.jpg

Back