Changing indicators - help needed

ArekDeBoss

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket 3 GT 2022
Hi everybody
As i mentioned before i have two left hads and no manual skills whatsoever.
I recently replaced headlights and it took me ages to do so ;-)
Now i have a problem with indicators. Decided to fit mirror integrated ones. But before i started had a look at standard front indicators. Took one provisionally apart to check if LED ones would work at all. So im facing a problem: cant get to wires inside the indicator. Took it off the bracket, unscrewed the orange top but cant get any further without smashing the piece.
Is there any trick tip i can use to take it apart without damaging the plastic?
Thanks - Arek

The internal rear reflector plastic spins in the housing. You should be able to line up the notches.

Mężczyzna może tyle razy wsunąć palec w oko, zanim zda sobie sprawę, że to boli. ile razy mój przyjaciel? zostaw to w spokoju i jedź. :D

Hope its close I need a couple more grenades. All in fun my friend . I mess not with the electrical gods . :)

The internal rear reflector plastic spins in the housing. You should be able to line up the notches.

As he said and me before.

Once you have removed the lens (noting the screws are different each side) you need to place a small screw driver in the slots and rotate the inside reflector fitting to release it and access the wires.

Back