Classic heel/toe shifter?

flt67

.020 Over
Are there different heel/toe shifters for the Classics? I want one that can be adjusted independently front/rear. I have noticed in pictures on the Triumph accessory page the Classic in the background photo appears to have a shifter with rear adjustment. The drawing in my owner's manual page 42 shows the linkage behind the pivot point but still not adjustable. The touring shifter is adjustable, could this be fitted to the Classic?

FLT67 said:
Are there different heel/toe shifters for the Classics? I want one that can be adjusted independently front/rear. I have noticed in pictures on the Triumph accessory page the Classic in the background photo appears to have a shifter with rear adjustment. The drawing in my owner's manual page 42 shows the linkage behind the pivot point but still not adjustable. The touring shifter is adjustable, could this be fitted to the Classic?

There are differences. My linkage is to the front of the pivot point while I have seen others where the linkage attaches to the rear. I cut off the back half of mine. I am presently in Hawaii with the bike in Washington and cannot recall if the linkage is adjustable.

Back