canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
has any one heard about chrome paint?
or know any one that has done it?
its not the paint this has real metal in it and when it goes on, it looks like real chrome and he can add any color to it , I was thinking a medium black with a silver chrome cobra stripes or black stripes to do my tins on bike what do you guys think? instead of paint
Any one known any one that has had this product done? mirror finish

westcoast_2.jpg

yes but body will be darker that silver will be the two stripes going down the bike or a jet black strip. what do you guys think will it look good on a Rocket or paint?

there is a guy about an hour away from me that I went to see that as the equipment that does it.
$185.00 a square in and to do one color with clear coat and then any other color like my cobra strips in another color or any lettering or art work will be an extra $135.00 a square foot.
have no idea how much that will be need to measure the parts of my Rocket.
Do you think it will look good on my new custom tins on how my rocket looks like, or better off paint?

On a pristine body ya. If it has any damage , wrinkle, or wave it would probably be amplified. But ya it wou is d look cool.

This is the color I’m thinking of with just black chrome stripes or just paint jet black or the silver chrome stripes or will it look better doing the silver chrome as body and the darker stripes?
Or just stick with doing paint?my bike just for those who has not seen it yet it’s coming along just trying to decide on paint before it’s finished.

Attachments

• 0FF9203C-855A-4FFA-B87F-10DBC7CC0232.jpeg
    0FF9203C-855A-4FFA-B87F-10DBC7CC0232.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 26AD1DFE-086E-4ED9-8183-0B4BE2028DC7.jpeg
    26AD1DFE-086E-4ED9-8183-0B4BE2028DC7.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 5
I watched a great show on this a while back. Quite an amazing process. I didn't know it was so darn expensive, though.
Another idea I saw was this paint that changes color depending on how the sun hits it.
It was on a plane. Paint costs about $600 a quart or something like that.

Back