Christmas R/3 Bling

At least you guys have some sort of aftermarket. I have an 07 Z1000. Try and find something for that.

HB,

My Son-in-Law rides the same bike. He had to get his aftermarket exhaust from Italy. It took forever and he still won't tell me what he paid. (I think he may have sold one his kidneys.) Maybe the R/3 accessories market isn't so bad in comparison, but then stop and look at Harley. You can bling a HD from front to back with any J&P or Dennis Kirk catalog. Gold Wing runs a close second and the Metric cruisers are closing fast.

Yeah, but none of that stuff, or should I say that most of the stuff isn't manufactured in the USA. Kirk is the Wally World of Bikedom and JP is a close second. 'Course all the HD bling is imported. I challange you to go to a Harley retailer and find something in the shop that's made here. Willie G's eyes must be slanted...................:D

You could go with something a little different...

Link Removed

They've a couple interesting items. But no information on the aux. oil cooler. I'm interested in what sort of adaption was used?? I'm assuming it was a sandwhich adapter. Does anyone have a handle (size) on the threads to which the filter attaches?
I like those low profile mirror stems as well!

Last edited:
Mayhap. For the record, I kinda thought Britman knew I was who I was. That changed when he referred to me as a non participant.
His RIII is the one I've ridden and helped wrench on. While I don't own one, I hear one every single day @ 7am and again @ a quarter to 5. That's gotta qualify me for something.
Right? :D

Mayhap. For the record, I kinda thought Britman knew I was who I was. That changed when he referred to me as a non participant.
His RIII is the one I've ridden and helped wrench on. While I don't own one, I hear one every single day @ 7am and again @ a quarter to 5. That's gotta qualify me for something.
Right? :D

****, you live in Fairy Farms too. All this time I thought you lived 'under a bridge'...you must be his son-in-law right???:eek: You don't have to own one. It's 'guilt by association'

I do. Don't let the name Fairy Farms fool you too much though. It's free range. I don't think queers should be in cages when they're being raised. They should be allowed to frolic and skip where even their penny loafers and fashionably pressed slacks take them. The leather sold around here goes for a mint. No barbed wire marks on the hides.

I installed fly screen in stock position,didnt seem very effective for my hieght.(6ft3) then I drilled another mounting hole and was able to move it up a couple of inches,works great now.really stops windblast in. upperbody.now I can really enjoy triple digit speeds.

Back