chin spoiler and fly screen

Get a shot of the internal bracketry and/or mounting points and I'll make one or two or three or whatever. I'll have Cane Corso whittle the block and I'll lay the resin and mat. They will come in any color you want so long as it's rattle can black. I'll pop out a hunderd or so and Cane and I will take a vacation in the Bahama's. Besides, I want to see what a Cane Corso looks like close up. I looked in the AKC Breeders book and I can't find the breed.:confused:

While we are at it, Cane can whittle a block for the slick sport fairing and we'll do a hundered of those too. After all, he's a whittler and I love the smell of resin though mat does make me itch a little.:D Not to worry though. I'll itch a little for money.

Pig9r:

No wonder Japanese have such fat wallets. It takes 150,400 yen to equal 413 USD. WOW. Lets hope the smallest Japanese bill is around 1000 yen.

Reminds me of Canadian money. Loonies and Toonies and aluminum coins. Their paper money has some nice artwork on it though.

Good one

That site has tons of stuff we don't have. Cool..When I right click on a page I go to page info.and It gives (translate page to english)still kinda hard to understand but you can get some of what there saying..Like u guys don't know that...Mabey someone don't.. Jack

Cane Corso

Flip here's a picture of my Cane Corso he's a little grey like me. I hope this is the right picture I'm not sure how too view it. Bahama's sounds like fun:) The back end of the Triumph does look good. But right know the Triumph is all metal fenders I would think the fly screen or the chin spoiler would be ok fiberglass but once you start replaceing the fenders I would think that would start too make the Rocket look cheaper? Just my oppinion

Cane Corso

Sorry I think the picture is too big I do not know how too shrink it down. I'm shure if you looked up italian mastiff your see the Cane Corso mine is jet black with a white chest . My guy is a little on the big side they wiegh about 120 pounds and mine is 135 solid.Great with kids I'll never get any other dog both my Cane Corso make my Great Dane look stupid and all my other dogs. But not a dog for every one because there extreamly powerful .There not a dog that you don't need to train like the Great Dane night and day .

chin spoiler

If anyone really does go forward with making the chin spoiler, count me in for a purchase. Id love to have one, just too lazy to make it myself !
Todd

Back