Cheap Triumph Manual

Good poultry farmer......

Hondax:

You are all right. Just got home from work, fired up the laptop, saw your post and got myself one. I'm sure the dealer price is at least 2 or 3 times that. The Factory manual for my T100 was over $100.00 three years ago.

Being somewhat of a farmer myself (farm credit and I are real good friends), what color of equipment do you have?:confused:

Being somewhat of a farmer myself (farm credit and I are real good friends), what color of equipment do you have?

Tractor and bucket is green, sickle mower green, and bale spike green. Rest of the implements are various colors or two specialized to be green. I have a KMC(Kelly Manufacturing Corp) 500 gallon PTO wheeled sprayer that's very close to BRG(British racing green).

Farm Credit still has a small hold of my aspenleaf for a year or two but mostly paid them down.

You are all right. Just got home from work, fired up the laptop, saw your post and got myself one. I'm sure the dealer price is at least 2 or 3 times that. The Factory manual for my T100 was over $100.00 three years ago.

Glad to help.;)
I'm thinking the cheapest I've seen other than E-bay is 79.00 but i didn't look hard.

multicolored

Hondax:

It's way off forum, but.......

I have 2 Kubota's, an M9 FWA with a loader and a 12x12, a Kubota 105SA with a loader and 12x12, also FWA and an old Massey 1085 cab tractor, 2wd. JD MoCo (9.9'), NH 638 & 786 roundbailers, 2 Kuhn Gyro Rakes, an old IH Model 30 steel wheeled crimper and an ancient NH67 Hayliner that is in mint condition. Needed around here in the winter, a LuckNow 90" rear mount snow blower a couple of back blades, drags a couple of manure spreaders and a Westfield 60' grain leg (to fill the bulk tanks with feed). I'm basically color blind

Back