CES Headers and Exhaust - HOT!

I’m sorry to say there is no AFR info. I can call them tomorrow and ask if they have any more info.

@Ishrub do you have any pics of the highway peg setup?

I wonder if you can have forward controls AND stock roadster pegs?!! It’d give me more foot position options on long trips.

DB960878-F19F-4C6F-951A-A75D1A0C21FA.jpeg

Oh, interesting. Don't really need AFR plot to see what I was looking for, just wanted to see the shape of the curve, its shaped pretty well.

I do see you're running a non-stock TuneECU map based on the redline of your bike. Which one is it? Sorry if you've posted this already, just trying to eliminate any motor variable as a source of excessive heat so you're at least dealing with proper temps in the first place before investigating anything else.

I called them and got a copy of the dyno sheet, but that’s all I have from them.

If the dyno sheet has the a/f ratio at the bottom, you should be able to see if it's lean.

Oh dear, Firstly both of the above statements will only tell you what happens at WIDE OPEN THROTTLE. This is about 98% irrelevant to your problem, as you are not cruising at WOT. If you are cruising at 80 mph , you are going to be roughly at 15-25% throttle at a guess. I knew I should not have said anything...

If your pegs are too far forward your leg( if it is like mine anyway) will be very close to the pipe, like under two inches. I am not trying to be rude to you, but you should be able to tell if that is the case.

I’m sorry to say there is no AFR info. I can call them tomorrow and ask if they have any more info.

@Ishrub do you have any pics of the highway peg setup?

I wonder if you can have forward controls AND stock roadster pegs?!! It’d give me more foot position options on long trips.

ADJUSTABLE HIGHWAY
PEG MOUNT
A9750455
Can only be used in
conjunction with
A9758099 and A9750459
Available Spring 2008
upload_2018-6-6_2-0-38.png

SHORT HIGHWAY
PEG MOUNT
A9750463
Can only be used in
conjunction with
A9758099 and A9750459
Available Spring 2008
upload_2018-6-6_1-59-59.png

FRONT ENGINE
DRESSER BARS
- CHROME
A9758099
Suitable for use with
Adjustable or Short
Highway Peg Mounts

Touring
upload_2018-6-6_2-2-1.png

R3
upload_2018-6-6_2-5-53.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-6_2-3-45.png
    upload_2018-6-6_2-3-45.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
  • upload_2018-6-6_2-5-5.png
    upload_2018-6-6_2-5-5.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 2
Please do take the wind shield off and then put a hammer through it, why windshields are on bikes amazes me:eek: must be some Spanish thing:D

I once thought I had a pimple in my forhead. Turned out it was small pebble from the ride 3 days before. And I haven't experienced it yet but I imagine a June bug in teeth.. I'm just not sure how I would feel about that. Around here you can go to lunch and be full before you get there. I love my windshield :)

I was hoping someone had the answer to this. I get roasted on my right side. The only solution I've found so far is to ride around with my left foot on the shifter and throw my right foot up on the highway bars. Especially around town and we haven't even had a really hot day yet. I do get some funny looks.

I was hoping someone had the answer to this. I get roasted on my right side. The only solution I've found so far is to ride around with my left foot on the shifter and throw my right foot up on the highway bars. Especially around town and we haven't even had a really hot day yet. I do get some funny looks.

You would look like those Harley Guys with their Right Knee cocked out.

I've seen some bikes out there with dual controls. Using forwards and leaving the mids. Don't know how I'm going to do it or what will look like but I intend to make it happen to mine.

Back