GOOD.JPG good2.JPG R31.JPG good1.JPG r32.JPG r33.JPG r34.JPG r36.JPG

The CES look sweet!
I like the chrome side cover look - are they steel?
Have you checked out the stainless radiator covers made by @hogweed ?
Yes they are steel mate and I haven't seen the stainless radiator covers so I will chech them out.
Thanks for that Bull

Would you mind posting the height, overall width, base width, and pullback dims?
Can you raise the tank without issue?
The base width they make up to suit, these ones are 100 mm centres of the holes and you take every thing off and they bolt to your triple trees and are 12 inch pull back. I will measure the hight and over all width today.
You have to unbolt the back huge pin as well as the front bolt and slide the tank back about an inch to get the tank up, but it's really easy to do, I have had mine up to do the plugs and wiring etc.

The base width they make up to suit, these ones are 100 mm centres of the holes and you take every thing off and they bolt to your triple trees and are 12 inch pull back. I will measure the hight and over all width today.
You have to unbolt the back huge pin as well as the front bolt and slide the tank back about an inch to get the tank up, but it's really easy to do, I have had mine up to do the plugs and wiring etc.

Thanks for the poop.
I have a Roadster and the gauges mount a little differently plus, I wish to stay with 1" bars.
Their web site doesn't give all the measurements, but I am interested in the Western or 10" apes with sufficient rise and pullback for my short arms.
The stock bars are about 9" rise.
They look to be top quality bars!

Back