Just want ed to add the contact details and thought I would have a bit of fun with ya:rolleyes: .... suceess made ya feel bad:D amazing how much the Cat box delete makes eh:D

Just joking mate :D
But the NCY service was really good, nothing was too much trouble, different to the dealers here...

I better get some ear plugs for Saori :D

I didn't want to hijack this thread so I have strarted a new one with a different way of improving the flow between the header and muffler also eliminating the Cat I did it with my Custom made Headers and a set of Staintune mufflers but you could do the same with a std set up to improve the flow http://www.r3owners.net/custom-mods/11694-another-exhaust-mod.html

No idea .. but i've got a brand new custom built stainless cat-delete that dyno's the same as a Staintune sitting under the house. $150 if anyone intereseted.

Sold !!!!!! If its hand delivered.:D

Wish the shipping wasnt so bad or I would buy it.

Sold !!!!!! If its hand delivered.:D

Wish the shipping wasnt so bad or I would buy it.
Happy to take it down to Post Office and find out how much to send it. Probably two or at most three times the price of a T-Shirt and a Fridge magnet at a guess mate :D

cat bypaqss

TOMCAT. I'm interested in the cat deleate and i'm on the Gold Coast. I run a 2011 Roadster. If it will fit my bike i'll have it.
let me know and i'll come up.

Back