desertw0lf

.060 Over
I am trying to find a cat bypass pipe that won't break the bank too much. Having issues finding a place that sells it . Any suggestions??

Here ya go hard work done for ya...tell Jason Dennis sent ya :)

Ebay $305 US Lowest new price youll find, mine will arrive any day.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d
Good to see ya passing on Jason, Dennis but don't forget to tell him" that Hans told Dennis to tell you to tell him" LOL he he jus Kidding Jason at NYC is a Top bloke and always makes sure you don't get ripped of shipping to Aus... that is of course if you live in Aus',other wise disregard my ramblings:rolleyes:
Jasons contact details are Jason Livesay jason_l@ncyyamaha.com or as I do call him from Aus you need 0011 1 then (760) 432-9501 ask for Jason in Spares

Sadly I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada.. looking for something within the US. Have seen a few ~ 400 on Ebay.. local Triumph shop had one but they closed down months ago :(

Sadly I'm in Las Vegas, Nevada.. looking for something within the US. Have seen a few ~ 400 on Ebay.. local Triumph shop had one but they closed down months ago :(
The cat delete I have on my '05 standard was installed at time of purchase but if it hadn't I would fabricate my own. Any certified welder with metal working skills should be able to fabricate one in 2.5-3 hrs without a jig and with a jig I cannot see it taking more than 1.5-2 hrs. This is simply a 1 into 3 welded exhaust pipe. I've seen an original cat box that was cut in half gutted and welded back together on this forum.

You might still like to give the guys a North County Yamaha So Cal a call they are great to deal with and when I was looking for a US dealer two years ago noticed that their prices were cheaper than other USA Triumph dealers:)

I am on my iPhone and I could not get the link to load but I just saw a used catbox on fleabay for $135.00 usd. That would be an option if you wanted to experiment with the split, gut and reassemble and not risk your stock catbox. Someone with the spare time could generate a significant bit of revenue making a selection of these misc parts. IE... take note newr3, flipmeisters etc.... and they are still significantly lesser than the Stealerships. BTW, I just ordered a selection of parts from Flipmeisters and I have to say that is a top notch operation that I will source for future needs. Good on ya, flipmeisters!!!!

Good to see ya passing on Jason, Dennis but don't forget to tell him" that Hans told Dennis to tell you to tell him" LOL he he jus Kidding Jason at NYC is a Top bloke and always makes sure you don't get ripped of shipping to Aus... that is of course if you live in Aus',other wise disregard my ramblings:rolleyes:
Jasons contact details are Jason Livesay jason_l@ncyyamaha.com or as I do call him from Aus you need 0011 1 then (760) 432-9501 ask for Jason in Spares

:D:D:D sorry Hans did I leave ya out ... I passed him on because Jason looked after me Hans and in return I said I would recommend him to anyone needing his help.. I kept my word mate :)

Just got rid of the central heating... don't think I will need the Sebel horn ;)
I can just crack the thottle ,, it makes the Dogs Bark for miles :D

:D:D:D sorry Hans did I leave ya out ... I passed him on because Jason looked after me Hans and in return I said I would recommend him to anyone needing his help.. I kept my word mate :)

Just got rid of the central heating... don't think I will need the Sebel horn ;)
I can just crack the thottle ,, it makes the Dogs Bark for miles :D
Just want ed to add the contact details and thought I would have a bit of fun with ya:rolleyes: .... suceess made ya feel bad:D amazing how much the Cat box delete makes eh:D

Back