For Sale Carpenter Rocket 2012 (Houston TX)

At exit 151 on I 10 is a place called Chicken on the Bayou and another called Crawfish Town. Both super places to grab a few pounds of crawfish. But then again, in Louisana, you can get better meals in a gas station than in 90% of the rest of the US. Love the food. Could do without mosquitoes, love bugs and other pesky insects that are so plentiful.

Are you Rebs talking REAL bugs or VWs?!?!
We're talking food! :D

images
:inlove:inlove:inlove

YEP it all adds up and its not an issue for everyday riding the dragstrip times are just proof of performance from the modded Rockets

Art, what kind of pump gas does Bob recommend for this engine/performance upgrade? Stock compression on my 09 Touring is 8.7:1. What would be the compression for this mod?

Back in the day when we used race gas on our modified Triump 650 twins I had to cut it a bit. I can't recall what the octane was back then when we could actually get it out of a pump in Chesapeake Virginia.

Just musing. Looks like a very bad ass machine.

Howdy guys,

I couldn't find a "For Sale" forum, so please move this as appropriate.

My 2012 Carpenter "Silverback" Rocket III is for sale at BritishUSA in South Houston, TX. Bike can be found at 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster Stock: CT8909 | Gulf Coast BMW

Ad says 219 HP at rear wheel on dyno, although I'm not sure how they got that number. The sheet I had from Carpenter attached to bike showed 238. NOTE: This was a Triumph-owned bike prior to me titling it in 2015. It traveled from dealership to dealership to show it off and after being at B-USA for over a year, I begged enough that they gave me a price and sold it to me. The bike has about 3500 miles on it. (Bad timing on life events for me).

Bike has lots of accessories and the unbaffled horn from Carpenter for an exhaust. It's loud. It's scary if you F&CK around.

Please reply to this post or PM me for questions. I have moved to Belize, so the dealership and I have a consignment agreement on the bike.

Thanks,
MarvinM
OK MARVIN call me 267 622 3589 THANKS ART

Back