For Sale Carpenter Rocket 2012 (Houston TX)

MarvinM

.060 Over
Ride
2012 Carpenter 240+ Rocket III
Howdy guys,

I couldn't find a "For Sale" forum, so please move this as appropriate.

My 2012 Carpenter "Silverback" Rocket III is for sale at BritishUSA in South Houston, TX. Bike can be found at 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster Stock: CT8909 | Gulf Coast BMW

Ad says 219 HP at rear wheel on dyno, although I'm not sure how they got that number. The sheet I had from Carpenter attached to bike showed 238. NOTE: This was a Triumph-owned bike prior to me titling it in 2015. It traveled from dealership to dealership to show it off and after being at B-USA for over a year, I begged enough that they gave me a price and sold it to me. The bike has about 3500 miles on it. (Bad timing on life events for me).

Bike has lots of accessories and the unbaffled horn from Carpenter for an exhaust. It's loud. It's scary if you F&CK around.

Please reply to this post or PM me for questions. I have moved to Belize, so the dealership and I have a consignment agreement on the bike.

Thanks,
MarvinM

Sorry to hear you are selling it but I guess it does make sense. Goosing that bike once and you'll be across the border in that country before you know it... Best of luck on the sell.

Sorry to hear you are selling it but I guess it does make sense. Goosing that bike once and you'll be across the border in that country before you know it... Best of luck on the sell.

Thanks. I had a "regular" Rocket III for years and traded it in for this one. Unfortunately, started traveling A LOT, then ended up deciding to stay in Belize. The RIII is about 23 times the displacement of bikes down here. A big bike here is a 250.

Howdy guys,

My 2012 Carpenter "Silverback" Rocket III is for sale at BritishUSA in South Houston, TX. Bike can be found at 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster Stock: CT8909 | Gulf Coast BMW

Ad says 219 HP at rear wheel on dyno, although I'm not sure how they got that number. The sheet I had from Carpenter attached to bike showed 238. NOTE: This was a Triumph-owned bike prior to me titling it in 2015. It traveled from dealership to dealership to show it off and after being at B-USA for over a year, I begged enough that they gave me a price and sold it to me. The bike has about 3500 miles on it. (Bad timing on life events for me).

Bike has lots of accessories and the unbaffled horn from Carpenter for an exhaust. It's loud. It's scary if you F&CK around.

Please reply to this post or PM me for questions. I have moved to Belize, so the dealership and I have a consignment agreement on the bike.

Thanks,
MarvinM

Perhaps interested.
Shall PM.

Howdy guys,

Thanks,
MarvinM

Sent email to dealership.
Too bad you are not selling privately . . .

@Steel
Tis Kewl that you "liked", Scott.
I was thinking of you and Morris (@R3Tex).
If a deal gets interesting for me, I was podering imposing upon youse to go take a look and advise if tis a beater or one you'd want?
I asked them what stage Carp it had and if short term )% interest was available. I'd like a couple large down with pay-off in 12 months.

@Steel
Tis Kewl that you "liked", Scott.
I was thinking of you and Morris (@R3Tex).
If a deal gets interesting for me, I was podering imposing upon youse to go take a look and advise if tis a beater or one you'd want?
I asked them what stage Carp it had and if short term )% interest was available. I'd like a couple large down with pay-off in 12 months.
I'm working in west Texas right now, but I'd be happy to drive down and look at it in a couple of weeks when I head home.
If it originally dynoed at 238, I'd guess it was the 240 hp kit.

Back