For Sale Carpenter Rocket 2012 (Houston TX)

so..... what is the REAL world price on this bike.......???????;);););););)

I'd guess $11,500 tops? I know it's a huge add-on to have all that engine work, and boy would I love to have it, but that only matters to us Rocket folks. Any walk-in is going to compare the bike to blue book and a brand new old stock 2016 and won't be able to justify much for the extra motor work on a 5 year old bike.:unsure: JMO?

Nice bike. Hope you get a good price.:thumbsup:

I'd guess $11,500 tops? I know it's a huge add-on to have all that engine work, and boy would I love to have it, but that only matters to us Rocket folks. Any walk-in is going to compare the bike to blue book and a brand new old stock 2016 and won't be able to justify much for the extra motor work on a 5 year old bike.:unsure: JMO?

Nice bike. Hope you get a good price.:thumbsup:
I'm really on the 'fence' on this bike... I'm about 25 minutes from this shop... but, there is a 06 model bike between me and the shop for about 4300.00 with LESS than 10,000 miles on it and it's been for sale for a LONG time... I also have a 98 Honda Valk that I will still have to take long trips with... I'm just thinking.... do I really need something with over 200HP.... and about 6000.00 bucks more...???o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Bike has been lowered to $10,995. I told them to drop it from $13,995. I want it to sell, but am not leaving them much room to negotiate.

If anyone has questions, message me here. I don't have a phone that I can use in Belize, where I am.

Good news for MarvinM, GREAT news for me. Just bought his Rocket and it lives up to all the hype. Already making a list of what it needs. Rider back rest to start with, tires and the list goes on.
Thank you ............... now I can stop thinking about it.

Howdy guys,

I couldn't find a "For Sale" forum, so please move this as appropriate.

My 2012 Carpenter "Silverback" Rocket III is for sale at BritishUSA in South Houston, TX. Bike can be found at 2012 Triumph Rocket III Roadster Stock: CT8909 | Gulf Coast BMW

Ad says 219 HP at rear wheel on dyno, although I'm not sure how they got that number. The sheet I had from Carpenter attached to bike showed 238. NOTE: This was a Triumph-owned bike prior to me titling it in 2015. It traveled from dealership to dealership to show it off and after being at B-USA for over a year, I begged enough that they gave me a price and sold it to me. The bike has about 3500 miles on it. (Bad timing on life events for me).

Bike has lots of accessories and the unbaffled horn from Carpenter for an exhaust. It's loud. It's scary if you F&CK around.

Please reply to this post or PM me for questions. I have moved to Belize, so the dealership and I have a consignment agreement on the bike.

Thanks,
MarvinM
hello,
what would you need for bike?

Back