Carpenter-ized?

You can see Carpenters mark on the head and the blue cam chain tensioner if it does not have these you can get them done if you open your wallet:D

IMG_2921.JPG

Thanks to all for the pointers, I've been able to establish through the photos that its an exhaust upgrade only, there is not marking on #2 cylinder and the cam tensioner is most definitely stock. May still have a closer look at this one but at least I'll know what I'm looking at :)

The one from Wisconsin is a nice bike. Lots of goodies. Lots of money. Post some pics of the one you go to see

The one from Wisconsin is a nice bike. Lots of goodies. Lots of money. Post some pics of the one you go to see
Just my opinion, but the price to me anyway is more that fair.

Im doing a Carpenter 240 kit at this moment and it cost me 6k. Plus what I already paid for my exhaust. So say over 7k! Plus throw in a very low mile bike, its a pretty straight deal. Of course its not if you have no interest in a Carpenter 240 bike, but if you are.....

The Wisconsin bike is VERY nice. Pretty, and a good deal. Shame it's so far away from me, I might just have to have it, if it were closer.

The Wisconsin bike is VERY nice. Pretty, and a good deal. Shame it's so far away from me, I might just have to have it, if it were closer.
Ship it! Ive seen this and heard/watched it go! Its a real beaut! And I know the shop that did the work (same shop). Real pros and they are VERY knowledgable Triumph techs!

Ship it! Ive seen this and heard/watched it go! Its a real beaut! And I know the shop that did the work (same shop). Real pros and they are VERY knowledgable Triumph techs!

I don't disagree that the bike in Janesville is a reasonable buy but I'm actually quite happy with my current R3R which is in the process of evolving into an Oz-ified speed machine (pictures to follow in a separate thread). I'm looking at a bargain basement price for a local machine to which I can provide a little TLC and either sell when complete or give to my son when he gets back from Afghanistan as a bit of a remembrance from his first campaign but...don't tell his mama or I'm in the doghouse for certain :(

Back