Carbon fiber bearclaw

bearclaw

Thanks guys i was fairly chuffed with it myself :D
good luck with your mods u will be surprised how easy it is to cut look forward to seeing the results
Also like to say thanks to hellfire as it was viewing his mods in another thread and reading how easy it was to do that prompted me to take the plunge :)
Regards Mitch

Last edited:
Thanks guys i was fairly chuffed with it myself :D
good luck with your mods u will be surprised how easy it is to cut look forward to seeing the results
Also like to say thanks to hellfire as it was viewing his mods in another thread and reading how easy it was to do that prompted me to take the plunge :)
Regards Mitch
I went into it scared to death I would screw it up, hence the extra one I got as "practice".
Like Mitch said, it cuts much easier than it looks. Must be cheap metal. lol

It might actually be harder to cut a Cambell's soup can.

bear claw

:D thanks mate .
Im sure u will do as good of a job or better than mine if not u can have mine for a small fee say $1,000,000 australian dollars :roll:

bear claw

the bearclaw with black trim

Attachments

• bct1 (1).jpg
    bct1 (1).jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 182
Link Removed
I was looking at your mastery earlier, before this thread was posted. I like how you made these cuts. The Carbon fiber job from Aerolite will set one back $365 for the half claw, $380 for the full!! I do have two chrome claws...one with a big scratch in the middle (the old one obviously). Perhaps the cuts might eliminate the blemish and, if not, I still have the other perfect chrome job. :D I might just try to replicate your artistry.:rolleyes:
Sorry , been out of touch, but noticed prices mentioned above are incorrect.
Full carbon claw is $275, and partial is $245.
Just got web site back up. Should be a link in my signature.

Back