Carbon Radiator Covers

If 5 buyers commit how does the deal go down?
Does the seller take individual request of each (5) buyer such as the money, carbon fiber preference (prepeg/twill), and gloss or matte finish?

Or does the order have to be the same such as carbon fiber material and finish?

Oh..... I've ordered the fork covers as well form cactus ... who knows when they will be here. The tracking number doesn't explain much.
+1 Mine arrived today from the postie's hand after ordering 28Sept.
I ordered a set of fork covers as well on the 29th September gave up on them coming so requested a refund on Tuesday 1 November money landed in my account Wednesday and then yesterday Thursday the covers show up so now I have sent seller a message to invoice me again or send a PayPal request so I can pay them

If you guys have fitted carbon fibre radiator covers. Is anyone willing to part with a RHS chrome cover which may fit my 2005 Standard? Part No. 2108A14.

Yes I have the fork covers they finally came.
The radiator covers from Spain are still more expensive than Alibaba. Cause they are buying them from there and reselling them..
And probably et myself a set of side cover soon...:D

Did you get your sidecovers yet?
UK pricing

GBP 99.00
+GBP 19.85 postage

NEW Carbon Fibre Triumph Rocket III Side Panels seat panel | eBay

Au $160.00
+Postage: AU $37.00
NEW Carbon Fibre Triumph Rocket III Side Panels seat panel fairing cover | eBay

US $123.00
+US $30.00 postage

NEW Carbon Fibre Triumph Rocket III Side Panels seat panel fairing cover | eBay

No ive been designing a heat shield for the exhaust before my calf muscle melts off...
I will get the side covers in time

What exhaust you running? I didn't have radiant heat problems but I kept melting my Alpinestars pants. I bought a small heat shield for my Viking Exhaust and it works great.

Back