Smaller radiator

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
Found this on Facebook international Rocket 111 Owners. Didn't say much about it, a bit longer and 53ml thick, apparently the same cooling capacity as original. Original fan and cowl fits. But that was all I could find. I don't know when this was Looks like a 2013 Roadster.

image.jpg image.jpg

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
how many liters dose it hold compared to the original and are your sure it will won't over heat on a really hot day , but i do like it
No idea all I know is what I read. Has the same cooling capacity as original radiator is what it said. I don't know who made it or where it is. I'd say if a person went to a performance radiator builder like PWR at Yatala they would be able to give you a size that a radiator has to be to be equivalent or better than original. PWR would build a nice looking alloy radiator too. So many idea's so little money.

cusso ken

Living Legend
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 touring
Still only a down flow radiator and looks sort of home made to me an alloy cross flow would be a great improvement in cooling ,but I haven't had any cooling problems with my stock radiator in 40c plus heat in traffic the thermo fan cuts in and does its job.

bruce aussie

WOODENBONG
Ride
Roadster
I don't think it was done for better cooling, just to get it narrower for a slimmer look. That's what was going through my head with the PWR thing but it would cost a bit to get that slimmer look and after I got it I mightn't like it. Maybe Someone else could do the ground work and get one made. @Mittzy, @ozrider, @ponters an alloy radiator with the Red PWR stencil on it would look good on the front of one of your Rockets. @ponters probably needs a new project?

cardinal93

Top Fuel
Ride
07 Rocket III Classic, 11 Street Triple R
Personally, I didn't buy the beast hoping it'd loose weight and look like a Barbie doll ;)
To each their own, but for me, the radiator performs it's job exceptionally well for a block this size on a motorcycle. Dressing up the cowlings and front view, I can definitely see....sinching it up in an overtightened corset...not for me.