Can you spot a Rocket III in a sea of Harleys?

Warp can sniff the air and tell you if a Rocket has been in the area :)
Thanks for the video, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

As for "spotting" our bike out on the public roads, I was well prepared for disappointment. I've had my '13 TROPHY for well over two years now, and I have NEVER seen another on the road -- not ever, not once. ( And I do ride--I've 26k on the bike ).

Now, I've only had the ROCKET ( an '09 ) for a couple of months, and though I've moved the odometer up from just below 6k to just over 7 grand, I've not seen any of its kin on the road either.

We are, ladies and gents, unique motorcyclists; ours is a unique model, and I for one am proud of it. After all, they do say "it is lonely
at the top," don't they?

Ride safely!

Bubbaslye

What about the Classic on the right at 1:04 right after the Palm tree :D

2:10 is a Boss Hog, but that does look like a Rocket on the right at 1:04. I can see the emblem on the oil tank. I walked streets for around 3 hours on Tuesday and never saw a single one anywhere and that included Rossmeyer's as well. Nothing at the track either on Wednesday. Oh well!

funny thing i have noticed when at a few bike meets, i will be in the middle of a pile of harley's and some indians, and my bike is the one that they spend most of the time hovering over and scrutinising, and if you look close you can seem them trying to hide the drool, even car drivers glance over when they hear it, then they suddenly take a second look and approve.
I love my bike

Back in 2007 Triumph was on Main Street, Daytona. There were a lot of folks checking out the Rocket.

Attachments

• IMG_0513_edited.JPG
    IMG_0513_edited.JPG
    232.3 KB · Views: 0

The bike is around 2:10 in the video.
1:04 just before he turns the camera.
Thanks for the video, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

As for "spotting" our bike out on the public roads, I was well prepared for disappointment. I've had my '13 TROPHY for well over two years now, and I have NEVER seen another on the road -- not ever, not once. ( And I do ride--I've 26k on the bike ).

Now, I've only had the ROCKET ( an '09 ) for a couple of months, and though I've moved the odometer up from just below 6k to just over 7 grand, I've not seen any of its kin on the road either.

We are, ladies and gents, unique motorcyclists; ours is a unique model, and I for one am proud of it. After all, they do say "it is lonely
at the top," don't they?

Ride safely!

Bubbaslye
You are correct. Here on Cape Cod we have a blessing of the bikes the first weekend of May. In 2015 there was over 1,000 bikes and just one other Rocket a 2005 Classic not far from my 2011 R3R. In 2016 it was estimated at 1150 bikes and there was a 2010 R3R that looked like it had been hit with a baseball bat from headlight to taillight but it was there. Then we have a huge ride in July for the fallen heroes called Big Nick's ride for the Fallen that will bring in over 1400 bikes. The last few years there has only been 1 Rocket in that ride and it is very nice to be the only one in a sea of H-D bikes.

Hey Rick if rocket riders knew more details about this blessing they have the first Sunday in may every year down the cape some might just show up the cape is a pretty big place

Hey Rick if rocket riders knew more details about this blessing they have the first Sunday in may every year down the cape some might just show up the cape is a pretty big place
I have posted it before. The Big Nicks ride as well. Both here, FB, and Bostonbiker.com. There is a thread started here in the RAA forum about a New England Rocket ride. Check it out and add your two cents.

Back