Calling all nw & west coast rockets

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Boys, Girls, Men, Women and creatures from OZ, :eek:
They are already planning the next RAA. Votes are now being taken.
Vote for UTAH, The North Rim, Bryce, Capital Reef, Zion, Moab, Halls lake, BullFrog. Did I say better weather? . . .
Just my shameless plug . . .
:D

Vote for UTAH, The North Rim, Bryce, Capital Reef, Zion, Moab, Halls lake, BullFrog. Did I say better weather? . . .

I like creatures from OZ. That's good:)

Where are all those places?

Just near Bum**** ..Idaho . Sorry I've waited all my adult life to weave that into a conversation .. now seemed like my best chance. Apologies to any Owners that live there , if such a town actually exists :eek:

Ah yes, Bum****, ID.,

I have been there many times. It's in the Sawtooth Mountain range on the Salmon river near Stanley, Idaho. Very awesome country with natural hot mineral water in secret places where hard-body locals playfully cavort around nekkid. :eek:
RAA location??? :roll::roll::roll:

Where are all those places?

Hey Ponters,
Look on Google Maps.
They be some fantastic country.
Lot of movies filmed in that area - many old John Wayne westerns -
The bloke what cut off his arm with a pocket knife . . .

Ah yes, Bum****, ID.,

I have been there many times. It's in the Sawtooth Mountain range on the Salmon river near Stanley, Idaho. Very awesome country with natural hot mineral water in secret places where hard-body locals playfully cavort around nekkid. :eek:
RAA location??? :roll::roll::roll:

**** right!! I vote for anywhere there are nekkid hoard body locals!!

Just near Bum**** ..Idaho . Sorry I've waited all my adult life to weave that into a conversation .. now seemed like my best chance. Apologies to any Owners that live there , if such a town actually exists :eek:

I've been to bum**** Egypt a few times...

Destination Bum**** it is then .. with all those natural attributes and the positive feedback from past visitors it's a obvious choice. Now get onto Skip and get a T-Shirt or badge sorted .. suggest " I survived Bum**** with a bunch of bikies" :eek: I can't believe I just said that !!

Back