Calling all nw & west coast rockets

You guys are living pretty good only going to BFE. I spent many nights in bum**** Somalia back in the 80's. It was a schitthole then and then it got worse!!!

bob

Destination Bum**** it is then .. with all those natural attributes and the positive feedback from past visitors it's a obvious choice. Now get onto Skip and get a T-Shirt or badge sorted .. suggest " I survived a Bum**** with a bunch of bikies" :eek: I can't believe I just said that !!

I am not...repeat not wearing a shirt that has the word "Bum****" or any derivation thereof on it anywhere...not an option...too much room for some a$$hole to imply something that would make me want to kick his nuts up into his throat

I am not...repeat not wearing a shirt that has the word "Bum****" or any derivation thereof on it anywhere...not an option...too much room for some a$$hole to imply something that would make me want to kick his nuts up into his throat

Well now, Tex . . .
That surely would depend on what the meaning of the word is is . . .
in other words, how the meaning of the word bum**** was interpreted.
Could be you are advertising that you are a bad lay - - - or . . . you are advertising you are into BUM as in posterior intercourse!
Just Sayin' . . .
:roll::roll:
:bch:

Well now, Tex . . .
That surely would depend on what the meaning of the word is is . . .
in other words, how the meaning of the word bum**** was interpreted.
Could be you are advertising that you are a bad lay - - - or . . . you are advertising you are into BUM as in posterior intercourse!
Just Sayin' . . .
:roll::roll:
:bch:

SEE!! My point exactly...too much room for interpretation :D:D

Depending on the time of year I vote for Saint George. Better facilities, close to Mesquite and Vegas, lot's of hotel options and a zillion places to ride. Beautiful place!

Depending on the time of year I vote for Saint George. Better facilities, close to Mesquite and Vegas, lot's of hotel options and a zillion places to ride. Beautiful place!

I agree about St. George and that Valley of the Fire road and down to Lake Meade into Boulder City is a **** awesome ride as well.

The St George area would give a larger group of riders a lot of options for motels, food, Etc. The there are a lot of options for beautiful areas to ride to and from. If you are a gambler, Mesquite Nev is but an hour away. Zion, Etc. If you go to a small area in Utah, housing and places to eat can become a concern.

St. George is fine by me; however, my only concern is that it seems to me a fair amount of the folks around here aren't too keen on hanging in a big city. Perhaps Moab would be a better choice.

I think it would depend on the time of the year and the size of the group. Moab is fine, but St George is not a big city. Moab is a good three hour ride from St George on HWY 70 almost to Colorado. Way N/E of St George. You can be out of the town limits in less than five minutes and on open roads. Are you guys looking to motel it or do the KOA camp ground thing?

The best part about St George is we can go over to Colorado City and hook up with some Polig women,,,,,.:rolleyes:

Back