Calling all nw & west coast rockets

Looks to me like the boys and girls prefer Co over UT.
Either is OK by me. Perhaps we should start thinking where in CO?

I am riding through CO next month and check some stuff out if it would be helpful.
Are some/any of us living in CO?
Best Regards,
1olbull

Looks to me like the boys and girls prefer Co over UT.
Either is OK by me. Perhaps we should start thinking where in CO?

I am riding through CO next month and check some stuff out if it would be helpful.
Are some/any of us living in CO?
Best Regards,
1olbull

I am. I'd love to help. You're welcome to stop by and crash a night at my place in Fort Collins when you come by.

I am. I'd love to help. You're welcome to stop by and crash a night at my place in Fort Collins when you come by.

**** nice offer, HitekRednek.
My brother & I will be coming into Cedaredge and spending several days riding around your fine state before heading off to AS and the Ozarks.

Is that highway 34 I see on Google as good as it looks?

I really appreciate the nice offer and shall hang on to your info so perhaps we can hook up . . . at least for a meal.
Gratitude,
1olbull

Ok people just a taste is all I will give you so dont ask for more because its still in the works.

Colorado is only a start for this RAA 9 if those that would like to attend, do vote that way.
There is something extraordinary in the works so decide if you want to meet in Colorado and the rest will develop.

We need everyone that wants to attend to vote. Its not a commitment to attend. Things always come up. This is understood. Plan to take about 10 days of vacation if you can come.
This ride will be very different and rewarding. More than any other RAA !!!!!! Be it Colorado or any other location. Ogre is liken to Spock with his logic. He should change his avatar.

JUST VOTE ****-IT !!!!!!

Ogre, do not say a word as to what is in the works. I will shave your beard off !!:cool:

Ok people just a taste is all I will give you so dont ask for more because its still in the works.

Colorado is only a start for this RAA 9 if those that would like to attend, do vote that way.
There is something extraordinary in the works so decide if you want to meet in Colorado and the rest will develop.

We need everyone that wants to attend to vote. Its not a commitment to attend. Things always come up. This is understood. Plan to take about 10 days of vacation if you can come.
This ride will be very different and rewarding. More than any other RAA !!!!!! Be it Colorado or any other location. Ogre is liken to Spock with his logic. He should change his avatar.

JUST VOTE ****-IT !!!!!!

Ogre, do not say a word as to what is in the works. I will shave your beard off !!:cool:

This tantalizing tidbit has given me a chubby.
May I at least inquire as to when this proposed epic soiree dates are?
If possible in any way - I be in!
PS: Please don't shave Ogre's beard - He looks so ****ed scholarly with it.

This tantalizing tidbit has given me a chubby.
May I at least inquire as to when this proposed epic soiree dates are?
If possible in any way - I be in!
PS: Please don't shave Ogre's beard - He looks so ****ed scholarly with it.

WOOOO there bull.

Chubbys are your issue. :eek:

It depends on if Colorado wins the vote but saying that it does, Ogre is thinking July/Aug.
Perfect riding weather in the mountains.

His beard is characteristic of his persona. Unsuspecting road warrior.
Classic irony of what he is at heart.

On a tricycle he is out right intimidating. :cool:

If this Colorado ride works out it will change RAA rides forever. The man is just brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nolton,
I totally agree regarding the quantity of neurons crossing the synapse of Ogre. :)
You talking next year or this next July?
This is seeming to me like some kind of Rolling Rocket Thunder event . . .
:bch:
Oh yes; us BULLS tend to have a problemo/gift in that area. :D
Additionally, when you get to be my age anything that stirs the beast (including riding the beast) like the "good ol' days" is indeed welcome.

Back