CADFather, Ringgold, Georgia

Painting pink would not matter because on the first ride it would be burnt off again from the friction of the air. And would eventually turn once again back to its natural fast black status. :)
Paul:

You are absolutely right. Besides, a spin off to a pink bike would be a nice sideline vocation........Selling Mary Kay cosmetics and Victoria's Secret nighties.......:D

I guess the sixty-four dollar question is who is modelling what?

Come on baby.:bch:

Well well well, the color wars are beginning again. CADF's explanation that Black is the fastest was better than any of the previous nonsense spewed out by the rainbow coalition! But I have to say that Jamie's pegs put him in a class alone. I think he and Pig could ride pretty well any type of bike of any color and smoke the rest of us. Thank god they don't ride Black Rockets!!!!

here, here

"Thank God I don't have a BLACK Rocket"

Black is the absence of all color....and sense.
:bch:

Yep I have seen the pics of Jamie's pegs, and while I only had about 3/8" (10mm) chicken strips on my warrior's rear tire (thanks to the Dragon) I don't like draggin hard parts, they are not as nearly as forgiving as rubber.

I didn't see you sneak in there CadFather, my, after your experience, I commend you on getting back on a bigger horse indeed. I'm also a fan of Kelly Johnson's work in his retired bird the SR-71, had a friend who was there back then. Anyway the metal you talk about is only half right, the structural aspects are black as the red parts are still cooling.:D Welcome and as we are not too far apart look forward to a meet.

Man Man O man

You guy's and your color speed theirs. They are close but not quit there. Black is the color of things that have been heated (and it doesn't take much heat) then cooled after there energy has been spent like charred wood. It takes some friction to get red and Red is still burning and red with a white strip is even hotter. But what is the hottest thing we know of :rolleyes: ???? The SUN and to get that hot and bright you have to building up a lot of friction which means you have to moving pretty dame fast. :flame:
So the sooner you all admit scorched yellow is fastest the happier I'll be:roll:

CADfather, I worked with a guy (Joe) In Syracuse NY whose best friend flew the SR-71. They brought one to Syracuse for something and Joe had lunch with his friend and then took him back to the air strip. He watched him take off and headed for home. Joe lived in the sticks like you flip, I cant remember the time frame but Joe said when he got home his friend had left a message on his answering machine wanting to know what took him so long to get home. Oh, his friend was basted some were in California, now thats fast.:D

Happy Birthday to ME. Yep, I turned 41 today:eek:, if I'd known I would live this long I woulda' took better care of myself. After the year that I've had, I thank God for allowing me to have another.

Back