Hey! from Georgia!

Too much power for me. I can get my riding lawnmower to wheelie. Put in reverse, floor it and jam it in forward. Does it every time. Landings are hard though. Always spills my beverage from the cup holder.:D

At my age, sedate is the buzzword. I'm thinking of a 'busa for a third bike air shifted of course. It's hard for me to coordinate my right foot at my age.:eek: In the interest of fuel economy I just might turbocharge it. That way, I'll only have to use very little throttle and thus get a better mpg. Wonder if I can put a sidecar on a Hyabusa?? That way, 2 can enjoy sedate cruises.

I do have a rather inane question. What are JARS? The only jars I'm familiar with are the ones I dig up from the front yard when I buy another motorcycle.

Sidecar, in this post, and pretty well in all your post you say "at my age"! Trust me, at your age you can do anything! It will be a self fullfilling prophecy if you constantly say at your age you can't do things, you will not. If you constantly say my age is meaningless and nothing can stop me...it won't. Get on that Rocket this spring and ride it like you stole it and shed that age complex.

raymond braswell said:
Sidecar, in this post, and pretty well in all your post you say "at my age"! Trust me, at your age you can do anything! It will be a self fullfilling prophecy if you constantly say at your age you can't do things, you will not. If you constantly say my age is meaningless and nothing can stop me...it won't. Get on that Rocket this spring and ride it like you stole it and shed that age complex.

Raymond:
I have two faces. The face I present here and my other face. My other face is a complete opposite, however, the "older" I get, the more I try to subdue that other face, which, has gotten me in trouble in the past. Riding bikes and being here is but a very small percentage of what I'm actually about and what trips my trigger. This forum is a sort of therapy for me, a good therapy.

Let me just end with this thought...."God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference".

SideCar....the Jars are Jardine pipes.

It doesn't sound like you're subdued or sedate. Anyone who has a Rocket is far more adventursome that most bikers. Remember, you don't ride to impress anyone else.....you just ride to get the juices flowing and to enjoy it!

Back