Sorry I missed that!

Well, welcome and I hope we can all do it again soon but when the temps warm a bit more. That morning was FRIGID cold coming out of NC and the Tn and SC riders said it was cold on their start.

I would really like to ride back to Blairsville, Ga. and eat at the Hole In The Wall restaurant again.

G'day and Welcome from one of the Aussies ... TOR stands for Triumph Off Road , guess because they are covering their arse about noise levels in cetain places. They are the same as the Accessory Mufflers Triumph sells, just another name for them ;)

Thanks for the great information. Do you guys have a preference/ recommendation on where to purchase the TORS? Is TORS a different name for the "Accessory Silencers" on the Triumph website?

Don't buy any pipes until you hear them.
Like the man said, Maggie valley.
You will not regret it.

Comfort inn on soco rd. they should have rooms available or call A holiday hotel and tell them your with the RAA group. They will get you a room at the overflow hotel.

Welcome to the site from your southern neighbor. I live in North Florida just South of Lake City. I am curious what part of Georgia you live in? Any good roads where you live? I am thinking about sneaking across the state line to do some riding. Looking for new roads.

Heh all, and a big hello 'eh' from Canada...I be ReginaRocket (2011 Roadster). I live in Regina Saskatchewan, Canada. Yup the city that sounds like fun. Just absolute torture listening in on all you rocketeers riding your bikes all year long. Up here we have had a winter from hell...even today I still have a 10' pile of snow on my front lawn. Only a year ago I was on my bike celebrating April and month one of a six month bike season. That sucks. Nonetheless, I broke in my rocket touring Sturgis last summer. Nice.
Would love to share some Canadian beer with you all sometime. Keep up the chatter guys...nice to be a part of your club.

Heh all, and a big hello 'eh' from Canada...I be ReginaRocket (2011 Roadster). I live in Regina Saskatchewan, Canada. Yup the city that sounds like fun. Just absolute torture listening in on all you rocketeers riding your bikes all year long. Up here we have had a winter from hell...even today I still have a 10' pile of snow on my front lawn. Only a year ago I was on my bike celebrating April and month one of a six month bike season. That sucks. Nonetheless, I broke in my rocket touring Sturgis last summer. Nice.
Would love to share some Canadian beer with you all sometime. Keep up the chatter guys...nice to be a part of your club.
I feel your pain... Fortunately been able to get over 1000 miles on my bike this year so far... Ofcourse that would be between snow storms....hang in there.

Back