Greetings From SE Georgia

R3TCAPT

.020 Over
I am an enthusiastic owner of a 2010 R3T. I live in Camden County Georgia in the Southeast corner of the state. I am in the process of mildly customizing the bike - powder coating the majority of the chrome black while leaving some chrome for accent, also in the process of choosing the color for the new paint and it will be topped off with a satin clear coat. I have not done any engine mods as at this point I am satisfied with the overall performance although I am considering a GI PRO. I am running Avon Cobra tires with Dyna Beads and really like the road reaction I am getting with that combination. I only have around 6,500 miles on the bike, so far, but have plans to significantly increase that amount over the next year.

Welcome to the club!!
hang around here and your miles will increase a bunch with all the Rockets Across America that are organized every year!:D

Thanks mexican - when are the Rockets Across America events scheduled for? And where are they normally held? Looking forward to meeting some other captains and that seems like a good place to start.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you like attention, your bike gets lots of it.....:eek:

Back