TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
I must own about 10 black leather jackets some i have out grown and hoping for the day i will fit into them again. i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a great looking brown leather motorcycle jacket. I found this style on line that i like but the emblem on the back is getting negative reviews from the other half if you know what i mean. Opinions appreciated...:)

Xelement Men's Premium Brown Distressed Leather Flying Skull Racer Jacket

Nice looking jacket, spoilt by the stupid embossing. I totally agree with your other half. Wonder if brown shoe polish would hide it enough. What do these people think when they make this stuff? Who do they think would want to walk around with "Mayhem" (written by someone else) on their back?

Would also say that it looks like it's pretty big round the waste; not shaped a lot; which is fine if you're a particular build ;) but if you've got any shoulders and not too much gut, it won't fit too good.

I've seen a few come up from time to time on eBay. Some of the sellers make to order.

Look at all the jackets they have some without the skull your choice l like them both. Leather up is good ,fast prompt service I' ve used them many times . Sandman

BTW order one size larger.

Last edited:
Roland Sands Designs .. have a neat looking brown leather jacket they have just released. Might be worth a squiz.

Sorry mate but that jackets freakin horrible! :sick: Who would even consider wearing something like that ;)

Agree with TC that the Roland Sands one is pretty cool, different price range though

Good for putting out fires or starting a fight, I reckon it Phuks up an otherwise nice jacket.

Back