Brakes pads, maybe rotors

As others have stated ebc and the proper bedding procedure and your good to go!
Aftermarket rotors are no better than stock, save your money for something more fun!!

I need to replace my rear disc as it is quite worn.
I sent a mail to Logan @ Baxter Cycle with a response saying US$317.00 for a black centered Roadster one (all models are the same except for the colour in the center)
Or I could have a Gold centered (yuk) EBC one for US$157.00, both plus shipping of coarse.
I don't like the gold but at half the price it's a no brainer.
Today I'll check with a local M/C Wrecker and see what he has got and how much.

time for new pads (at least front) and I wanted to see what people are running. Also is it worth getting different or new rotors? My stock rotors are not in need of changing unless upgrades would help.

Thanks
unlike most who use double HH sintered pads I just installed carbon/ceramic pads sold by brakecrafter we will see if they make braking any different than sintered pads when riding season comes back .

Thanks[/QUOTE]

I sent a mail to Logan @ Baxter Cycle with a response saying US$317.00 for a black centered Roadster one (all models are the same except for the colour in the center)
Or I could have a Gold centered (yuk) EBC one for US$157.00, both plus shipping of coarse.
Check this out.

https://pinwallcycle.com/advanced_s...Csid=32c7591b45de4f262d6c7255f7184098&x=0&y=0

The Stop shop.co.uk has some alternative disc and pad set ups. They are based in The Isle of Man and supply a few of the race teams who go there.

I think @Rocket Scientist had ebc rotors and the rusted? Fyi

Or buy the gold one and have it powder coated. It shouldn’t cost $50 and you are still way ahead.

Back