Brake Pads - 2020 R3GT / R / TFC

F6C

.040 Over
Ride
R3 GT
I do not understand the question. Are you looking for the references of the brake pads?

jackrotten

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
What are the brake pad part numbers, if I need to order them? i.e. EBC FA447HH (Front)
Couldn't find it in the owners manual. Might be able (or might have) to call up your local Triumph dealer and get the part number.

I'm switching to double sintered pads when it comes time for me to change 'em out.

EDIT:
Well ****, I had checked my brake pads about 700 miles ago and still had a good 2-2.5mm per pad. I go out to the store a few mins ago and I tap my rear brake and hear metal on metal. My right side brake pad on my rear set is gone while the other side is about the same as last I checked it. Good god. Time to replace some pads and hopefully resetting the calipers will fix the obvious unevenness of the wear.

I wonder if that's a result of the brake bleeding fix they applied for the rear brake recall. Because having 1.5mm on one side and being bare assed on the other is excessively unbalanced, at least I think so in my limit capacity of brake and bike knowledge.

Last edited:

jackrotten

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
As an update, I'm already replacing my rear brake pads after just 4k miles, that's with the EBC FA630HH Double-H Sintered. Going to try the same ones again.. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong or that's just the life expectancy. I'm not a heavy rear brake user, but I know that the brakes are linked.

TURBO200R4

stand up straight and grab the world by the a$$
Ride
07 rocket III classic
I notice a differance it seems like one side always wears faster.

jackrotten

Supercharged
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 GT
I notice a differance it seems like one side always wears faster.
My original set had more wear on the right side, but this time they have pretty even wear. They just wore faster than I expected. The default set made it to ~7200 miles and this new set has almost exactly 4k miles and have less than a 1mm on each pad.