HMMMMM . . .
Thanks for the tip!

You already missed Seattle - been & gone!
But you can always shoot over the border to Vancouver Dec 3rd or Victoria on the 9th Dec :D

Have zero interest in the Bobber personally, but might have been at least fun to attend the event - central CA also already been & gone unfortunately

Last edited:
Since most of us tend to shun dealers it might be nice to have a factory presence on here to keep us aware of this kinda $hit

You already missed Seattle - been & gone!
But you can always shoot over the border to Vancouver Dec 3rd or Victoria on the 9th Dec :D

Have zero interest in the Bobber personally, but might have been at least fun to attend the event - central CA also already been & gone unfortunately

BUMMER!
Oh well . . .

I went to the Seattle event. It was pretty cool. The Bobber isn't my thing, though. Cool bike, but my 6'4" frame looked like a bear on a bicycle when I sat on it. Perhaps if I moved the seat all the way back it would be a little better. For me it wouldn't be much more than a fun bar-hopper. I was more impressed with the US debut of the Street Scrambler. Nothing I would give up my Rocket for, but if I could have two....

Back