WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Just saw this at the Triumph site.

It's with every ounce of passion and excitement that we invite you to this exclusive Triumph Motorcycles event. We're packing up our most authentic, cool, distinctive, and premium bikes and throwing a party in your area for you all to experience their raw energy in person. Please use the following link as your code to reserve a spot for the coolest party of the year. See you soon!

Bonneville Bobber Tour

You have to register with the code for your city which is provided on the site.

No fair :( in the States only I went thru list hoping there might be a international link but.... nope:banghead:

January 14, Conroe. Nice

Except I'll be on a cruise ship in the Bahamas. Going to miss the Conroe party, so hopefully I will have a reason to be in Coral Gables FL for that one. Possibly house hunting or setting up our new corporate office.

I registered for the one in Conroe. After all, Triumph doesn't put on many factory sponsored events...might be interesting.

top_02.png
Another Bash @ British/BMW @ Spencer Hwy

Celebrating 33 years in business! Come join the festivities from 11am-5pm on Saturday, November 26th for the "more than usual motorcycle mayhem".
• Live Music • Swag & Raffles • Industry Reps •
• Food/Bev Proceeds benefitting the SoHo Intermediate School Programs •
November 26, 2016 | Bike Show Categories
Best Adventure/Dual SportBest Competition/Track
Best Modern ClassicBest British Pre-70
Best Custom/CaféBest British 71-83
Best Sidecar/TrikeBest Euro Pre-78
Best AmericanBest Euro Post-78
Best Rat
Sponsored by the Law Tigers. ALL BIKES WELCOME. Please check-in and register before 12pm or Pre-Register by emailing Janet@GulfCoastMotorcycle.com
Judging until 2pm · Award Presentation to follow
1st Place Trophies & 2nd Place Medals

Baby Camille car shopping
109.JPG
Well, it's British like mommy's Rover
This was the first 100 mph production car (Jag 120)?
Still look nice

Worth going, I went the the Bonny event. They had a young girl come in the show room rear tire smoking and the smell of burning clutch! They also had some great appetizers and a whole bunch of different craft beers.
Not bad for free!! Sad to say this event is on a Wednesday, so I won't be going. They also gave your some trinkets as a departing gift.

Just registered for the Jan. 28 San Diego event. Maybe I'll check out the Jan. 26 L.A. event instead/too. Triumph didn't have a display at the Long Beach Int'l Motorcycle Show this year. Instead, one of the local dealers put on a small Triumph display, mostly centered around the Bonneville variants and highlighting the new bobber. The dealer rep said Triumph isn't participating in any of this year's IMS shows and is instead going on the road doing their own thing. I guess this is it?

Back