ksquared

"O Captain, My Captain"
Ride
2008 Red/Black R3T
I've recently seen pictures of the new R3R and I really like the way the black radiator caps look. However, they are only pictured on the R3R and I'd like to know if they will fit on my 2009 R3T. It seems that they should, but I'm not sure and my dealer doesn't seem to care that much.:eek:

Can anyone help?

I've recently seen pictures of the new R3R and I really like the way the black radiator caps look. However, they are only pictured on the R3R and I'd like to know if they will fit on my 2009 R3T. It seems that they should, but I'm not sure and my dealer doesn't seem to care that much.:eek:

Can anyone help?

Walk onto the show floor with a hex head driver and cotton rag....start taking one off, when they come up and ask what you're doing tell them "something you couldn't...gonna sit if they fit on mine!!:eek:" They might start caring then :D

Yeah.. but that spoiled the fun of hearing about the salesman's reaction when he went in to take the radiator cap off of their R3R!.... :)

I would paint them myself before paying that kind of money.... however I'm a tight wad.

Oh.... don't forget there is a top and bottom as well.

Back