Hi Mittzy
I put the Kuryakyn skeleton hand mirrors on, looks great.
The raisers are a great improvement very comfortable.
I've not been out much recently too much F.....g work.
Got caught out near Rathdowney on the Blade in March currently on a GBB carrying 16 points so riding even more like an old woman the usual.
I am going to go on the end of month ride with the Brisbane lot on the 26th. If your down this way pop in and have a look.

Hi Mittzy
I put the Kuryakyn skeleton hand mirrors on, looks great.
The raisers are a great improvement very comfortable.
I've not been out much recently too much F.....g work.
Got caught out near Rathdowney on the Blade in March currently on a GBB carrying 16 points so riding even more like an old woman the usual.
I am going to go on the end of month ride with the Brisbane lot on the 26th. If your down this way pop in and have a look.
Hey they are the same as I put on just after Xmas they are sooo much better than the Triumph ones they don't shake or vibrate and stay put where you adjust them too, the triumph teardrops were always needing to be readjusted after a faster than average take off or blast along the highway and the left one seem to vibrate at certain revs.

Did you get black background with chrome bones, I often get comments from people when I park it in public areas

Oh and did you use the rivco risers if so you may have noticed a problem lifting the tank .... easy solved get a top clamp from a 05 model (the hinged one) it allows the tacho and speedo to swing up out of the way by just undoing to small hex drive bolts, I also think it looks better

Hey they are the same as I put on just after Xmas they are sooo much better than the Triumph ones they don't shake or vibrate and stay put where you adjust them too, the triumph teardrops were always needing to be readjusted after a faster than average take off or blast along the highway and the left one seem to vibrate at certain revs.

Did you get black background with chrome bones, I often get comments from people when I park it in public areas

Oh and did you use the rivco risers if so you may have noticed a problem lifting the tank .... easy solved get a top clamp from a 05 model (the hinged one) it allows the tacho and speedo to swing up out of the way by just undoing to small hex drive bolts, I also think it looks better

I have the rivco risers on my 05 and as you say hanso no problem with a lock on otherwise the tag does foul the gauge mount but there is enough tank hinge side movment just to clear it,

Only complaint I have with the risers is because the bars are now directly over the steer pin, as apposed to in front of the pin.. I notice the steering is lighter and a little more twitchy to body movement but the riding position is better.

I have the chrome boney hands on the black mirrors there great :)

JMHO

Hans...is it as simple as swapping out the top clamp? I can get my tank up ('13 Roadster with Rivco risers) if the bars are in just the rite position and I wiggle the tank into just the rite position, but was wondering if swapping out the top clamp would make things easier

Hi Hnso,
Yes I did get the chrome arms holding the black mirrors, I actually started looking for them after a post you had written some months ago. Thanks for the tip. They are a far superior mirror to the originals and look cool too. The Revco risers make the seating position on my roadster much more comfortable, especially when using the highway pegs. I haven’t tried to raise the tank yet but will need to soon for next mod when funds permit.

Hans...is it as simple as swapping out the top clamp? I can get my tank up ('13 Roadster with Rivco risers) if the bars are in just the rite position and I wiggle the tank into just the rite position, but was wondering if swapping out the top clamp would make things easier
yep makes it easy don't have to wiggle bars and not sure if I could as I have my bars pulled back a bit as well, not to mention I like not having that tacky bit of plastic on the top clamp, from memory the top clamp was about $54.00 and looks heaps better:cool:

Back