Paul Jacobs

Bald is best
I recently (Sunday) installed handlebar risers to my Rocket Roadster. This involves disconnecting the throttle, clutch and brake cable. All went fine until I noticed when I but it all back together this little bugger on the floor. I can’t workout were its come from. Any help appreciated.
To see picture please go to: Untitled

Hi Paul,
Trust you are well.
That little piece is from one of your mirrors. This part sits on the end inside the grip assembly, it keeps the mirror stem from turning.
Not a big deal. Hint..... One of the mirrors will be loser than the other.
Show us some pics of the new bars.

Thanks Mittzy that makes sense as I changed the mirrors as well. I have a real problem putting pictures on the site, I have to get my 15 year old daughter to do it for me. Are you getting out on the bike much?

Yup.. Mirror shim. I've lost more of those than I can count! Triumph has a really weird mirror mount anyway so I modified mine and did away with them. Seems they only worked for a couple of times anyway.

Thanks Mittzy that makes sense as I changed the mirrors as well. I have a real problem putting pictures on the site, I have to get my 15 year old daughter to do it for me. Are you getting out on the bike much?

I ride nearly everyday, although only very short rides.
Just fitted triple k&n's and Reband exhaust.
Just Got to arrange Neville Lush's tune.
I have changed my mirrors too Triumph back oval, really like em.....

Really would be nice to see your riser set up.

I ride nearly everyday, although only very short rides.
Just fitted triple k&n's and Reband exhaust.
Just Got to arrange Neville Lush's tune.
I have changed my mirrors too Triumph back oval, really like em.....

Really would be nice to see your riser set up.

Triumph black oval?? what couldn't get red one's??;);)

That will get a bite.:D:D

Back