Bill & Emma's 2015 R3T

So I am trying to figure out how to use the features of the site. Here are some pictures I love.

Last edited:
Hey Billy,

Welcome from Northern Ontario. Glad you could pull yourself from BA.com to engage the group here. Always appreciate your posts on the other site. You'll be a welcome addition.

I also had an 03 America that, unfortunately, I had to let go when I got my Roadster. There is no comparison between the two bikes. You'll love the Rocket and that smile you had with the America....... believe it ....... will get wider :)

Hey Billy,

Welcome from Northern Ontario. Glad you could pull yourself from BA.com to engage the group here. Always appreciate your posts on the other site. You'll be a welcome addition.

I also had an 03 America that, unfortunately, I had to let go when I got my Roadster. There is no comparison between the two bikes. You'll love the Rocket and that smile you had with the America....... believe it ....... will get wider :)

Thanks glad to be here. Once again I buy a bike as the winter sets in and have to wait till spring to enjoy it. I will be reading this site to gain the knowledge of those that have gone before me and when the time comes that I can explore the enjoyment that is the Rocket 3. I will share my experiences here on this site.

I have really enjoyed the America and made quite an investment in it this past year, so selling it does not make much sense.

My daughter Kate will be 16 in May and really wants to ride. I can think of nothing better than the America as her first bike.

Back