BikeGrab front wheel chock

Guys, this is a bit weird, but my thread appears to have been edited... I came back to it this morning and saw that a 'Note' had been added to my original post and that, more strangely still, a reply I recall from another member saying that he had the same chock and that it had dropped his bike twice had been deleted.

Am I missing something here?:confused:

@Joesmoe or @GPMAZ ? I also notice a lot of photos, since the last site changeover, say " last edited by moderator......", seems to be a photo thing, I've been meaning to ask about that, seems to be only photos and happens almost immediately.

Last edited:
My usage for the chock is on my general purpose builders trailer. I'd use it in conjunction with ratchet straps so it'd never be just sitting in the chock. Currently i have to have an assistant hold it straight while i strap it. Now i can do it solo without using the block of wood under the side stand with it precariously balanced while holding my breath so bike doesn't tip either way. Haha

I was just curious, myself, I figured maybe it was format or something, but rocket2500 asked the original question a couple posts back.

Guys, this is a bit weird, but my thread appears to have been edited... I came back to it this morning and saw that a 'Note' had been added to my original post and that, more strangely still, a reply I recall from another member saying that he had the same chock and that it had dropped his bike twice had been deleted.

Am I missing something here?:confused:

Hope you're not missing anything. When someone asks about a product, folks seeing that often want to go to the web site for more information. Regulars here often include a link for that reason, and sometimes when something looks interesting and no link is there, I'll add one. And since this site serves a world wide audience, it is good to know if a product is more widely available (the Becker stand is not, for example) and so on.

As for a missing post, the system shows an indicator of deleted posts and I see no deleted posts in this thread. Perhaps the post to which you are referring was in a different related thread ?

Hope that helps.

As for a missing post, the system shows an indicator of deleted posts and I see no deleted posts in this thread. Perhaps the post to which you are referring was in a different related thread ?

Hope that helps.

You’re quite right; apologies. I checked and I also made the same post in a Facebook group - that was where I got the reply about the bike falling. Sorry

Back