I like it. Who would have thought of a horse trailer but you think about it makes sense. Myself I have trailer-ed one bike in the last 30 years. Guess which one? First two guesses don't count.Yes indeed the good old Harley Davidson. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
was about to write H-D as first choice then I stopped .
small horse trailers like the 2 horse bumper puller I bought are built for approximately 1800lbs load, most have twin axles makes it ride straight and steady ( not spooking the animals) and electric brakes makes the stopping easier .
nowaday you can buy an aluminium one that weight half of the one I got but you look at $ 5000 on the used market mine was less than US $800

Around here if I did have a trailer it would allow me to ride more in the summer. It is easy to get up early and head for the mountains for some nice cool riding then get a room and return the next day. The problem is that when the high the next day will probably be over 115 a guy tends to leave the mountains at the crack of dawn in order to arrive home before the heat really hits. With a trailer one could get another half a days ride in up north, capiche? Anyway while on the subject has anyone had experience with a Kendon fold up trailer? They look like a good idea because you can fold them up to about the floor space of a chest of drawers and in my garage that would be handy.

Around here if I did have a trailer it would allow me to ride more in the summer. It is easy to get up early and head for the mountains for some nice cool riding then get a room and return the next day. The problem is that when the high the next day will probably be over 115 a guy tends to leave the mountains at the crack of dawn in order to arrive home before the heat really hits. With a trailer one could get another half a days ride in up north, capiche? Anyway while on the subject has anyone had experience with a Kendon fold up trailer? They look like a good idea because you can fold them up to about the floor space of a chest of drawers and in my garage that would be handy.

they must be good as they do not come up on the used market too often however remember single axle trailers tend to wobble and bounce lot more than dual axles on less than perfect roads.

This IS the ticket. Get a small trailer to tow behind the Rocket that looks like your horse trailer. I am sure it will all fit in there. Just think of the looks rolling your Rocket and horse trailer out of the horse trailer. ;)

hordey.jpg

bob

I'm moving to Florida this fall, hour south of Tallahassee, maybe we'll ride some time, most of my relatives are in the Tampa area.

Hey, Amigo?!?
An hour south of Tallahassee is outin the Gulf!!!:eek::eek::rolleyes:

Back