This IS the ticket. Get a small trailer to tow behind the Rocket that looks like your horse trailer. I am sure it will all fit in there. Just think of the looks rolling your Rocket and horse trailer out of the horse trailer. ;)

hordey.jpg

bob
now this is so cool!!!!

I was kidding. Sorry guys. It didn't come out right. No malice intended. Everybody who trailers a bike has a different reason for doing it. Had a bike trailer myself so had a reason at the time. Ride safe!
Too late, the damage is done, the only way to fix it is for you to send ne your Roket with a full tank of gas:)

I never had a problem, you just need more.

Our daughter just transferred from the Niceville/Ft Walton Beach area to the Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs. She dearly misses Florida, and the beautiful home she had, and despises Colorado Springs. She wishes she stayed in Florida and so do we. I could have staged a bike there. Oh well.

Great buy on the trailer. We had a Miley like it for our Quarter Horses back when I was in high school and used it for hauling all kinds of stuff.

Our daughter just transferred from the Niceville/Ft Walton Beach area to the Air Force Academy at Colorado Springs. She dearly misses Florida, and the beautiful home she had, and despises Colorado Springs. She wishes she stayed in Florida and so do we. I could have staged a bike there. Oh well.

Great buy on the trailer. We had a Miley like it for our Quarter Horses back when I was in high school and used it for hauling all kinds of stuff.
What is not to like about Colorado Springs?

https://www.google.com.au/destinati...l&tcfs=EhoaGAoKMjAxOC0wNy0yNhIKMjAxOC0wNy0zMA

Back